Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
Rokin Hotel(Amsterdam)
Hotel Cordial(Amsterdam)
Hotel Torenzicht(Amsterdam)
2,861 results
All reviewsthe red light districtbutler serviceflying dutchmanhermes toiletriesluxury roomjunior suitedam squareturn down servicewonderful hotelstar hotelcanal viewthe heart of the citythe location is perfectnespresso machineanne frank housevan gogh museumcentral station
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Excellent hotell with very good location. We had a were nice upgrade to a suite upon our arrival and a very polite butler.But had a bad experience with the service having breakfast. After waiting for our orders for more than 40 minutes we gave up an left.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great location in the very centre of Amsterdam.The lobby and public areas are very impressive and the staff were attentive.Our room was small,bed comfortable,the bathroom was of a space saving design.Dinner in Bridges was good however when we decided not to have dessert we were promptly handed the bill.....we were actually still enjoying the remainder of our wine! I would recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again but NOT at full rate...and eat out!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dec o
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed here for 5 days and I must say compared to some of the other "big" names in Amsterdam, this is by far one of the best hotels. It oozes luxury, ambience is amazing, staff is super friendly and moreover location could not be more perfect.

I must say it was an absolutely amazing experience. Every night, staff would love something in my room like Dutch pastries, fruit basket, champagne etc. location is wonderful as it is pretty much walking distance to the "Big square", "red light district", central station, shopping street etc. I had a view of th canal which was excellent. I must say totally worth the price!

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get on the 4 th floor with a view of the canal. Worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marcos_sfo
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I can't overstate how fine this place is. Reception very warm and friendly. Design of room coolest I have ever seen. Bathroom fixtures were awesome and I've never noticed fixtures in my life. Stone floor, stone sink, stone shower. Bed very comfortable. I did not want to leave.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any bad rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business