I travel for a living and understand that the best hotels in the world are the one's where they know your name. In other words, the level of service and hospitality make you feel right at home. The Sofitel Legand The Grand has one of the finest teams I have ever experienced. Arriving from an red eye from Vancouver, I was able to check in early, the concierge ensured I received my bags immediately, they let me know that if I booked museum passes with them, I would bypass long lines, which I did, their suggestion for dinner was excellent and I was treated like a Queen during breakfast, with my waiter running to and from the exceptional buffet bringing me samples of local food he wanted me to try, AND he had the bartender create a morning elixer to help rid jetlag. The head concierge arranged my seats and checked me in to my flight to Kenya and arranged a taxi to the airport. I would return to Amsterdam just to stay in this hotel again. And as a women often traveling solo, i was in the middle of downtown Amsterdam and felt like I had a team not only caring for me but also looking out for me. It was bliss!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SOFITEL LEGEND THE GRAND AMSTERDAM.Furnished with French elegance and grandeur, the hotel welcomes a variety of visitors, from the trendy Amsterdam elite to royal brides or famous international movie stars. In each of the rooms, the restaurant, the hallways and the beautiful garden terrace, design and history captivate and seduce everyone into visiting. ROOMS & SUITES.Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers 177 spacious rooms, including 52 luxurious suites, amongst which 14 individually designed Suite Apartments: lodgings in 17th century canal houses. The rich history of the hotel is, as naturally, incorporated into the new architectural details in many ways. WELL BEING.Access to the relaxing SoSPA is complimentary for all hotel guests. It is the ideal place to unwind and pamper yourself. SoSPA houses an indoor heated swimming pool, a private Turkish steam bath, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, private treatment rooms and a SoFIT fitness area. INSPIRED MEETINGS.The 17 fully equipped banqueting and conference rooms, five of which are listed as historic monuments, provide the ultimate venue for meetings or conferences in Amsterdam. All rooms have natural daylight and are equipped with the latest technical facilities. BRIDGES RESTAURANT.The modern and trendy fish restaurant serves dishes with an emphasis on sea food and fish, mostly Dutch organic produce with a French twist. Bridges bar and lounge are the heart of restaurant, offering exclusive wines and vintage Champagnes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TravelUp, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel The Grand Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor The Grand Amsterdam
- Sofitel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Sofitel