Ways to Experience Rijksmuseum
from $65.70
from $34.80
from $23.10
41,063 results
All reviews night watch dutch masters old masters great museum huge museum national museum beautiful building works of art famous paintings on display audio guide art lovers van gogh museum few hours take your time in advance on line
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Full of wonderful exhibits well displayed.

80 years War is very interesting but it was crowded.

Lots of staff around who are very helpful. I didn’t bother with an audio guide. Labelling of exhibits in Dutch and English.

Gallery of Honour is a must. The Night Watch still on display and is spectacular. So many great artists in the museum including Rubens etc.

Cafe very good. Waitress service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As someone who is not that fussed about going to art galleries, I was however desperate to see 'the night watch'. It did not disappoint! I went in there just to see that one painting, but ended up spending much more time there. It's a really brilliant gallery, there's something for everyone. As I say, I'm not one for going to art galleries, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Rijksmusem is large and, like many museums of its caliber, overwhelming. We were fortunate enough to do the guided tour of museum highlights in English. Having a guide helped bring the experience to life, and was particularly informative when viewing “Waterloo” and “The Night Watch”. I’d definitely recommend spending the extra euros to go on the tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did not get to see the entire museum, due to limitations of time. I wish we could have. A fantastic museum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The outside of the Museum and the grounds beyond are works of art in themselves. The Museum is excellent although much of it comprises superb paintings of the Dutch masters - and the very large dolls houses are exquisite. One could spend all day there and still need to visit again!

Date of experience: October 2018