“Loved it! ”

Pizzeria Fuoco Vivo
Ranked #253 of 4,188 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located in Amsterdam Oud-West on a short distance walking from Ana Frank House,at the eind of the Rozengracht Between Nassaukade and Bilderdijkstraat.
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Visited on July 24 with my daughter. Really good service, friendly and the pizza was really fresh and delicious. Can highly recommend. Not the cheapest but a fair price for what we had. No 13 Tram stops pretty much outside. Enjoy.

2  Thank Dubliner2006

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I ate at Fuoco Vivo in July 2014, during a very warm night. The restaurant is quite small and cozy, so I suggest you make use of the outside tables during hot summer evenings.
The service is great and the food extremely nice. I had special requests for my pizza and they were happy to satisfy them! Best pizza I had in Amsterdam so far!
They also serve an amazing Spritz!

3  Thank J_Nyna
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Party of 4 , really well taken care of! Fast service with friendly staff. The decor reminded me somehow of an authentic Italian pizzeria@

1  Thank SummyThomas
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This is really the best pizzeria where i have ever eat!
The pizza is so good, with biologically ingredients, little more expensive than normal, but the quality is higher!
Staff really friendly and funny!!

1  Thank Gino I
Reviewed April 19, 2014

A little overpriced and although the atmosphere is good, the pizzas we had were a little unexciting.

The five cheese pizza sounded great given the cheeses were Mozzarella, blue cheese, ricotta, spicy Auricchio provolone cheese and parmesan. However, the flavours all merged into one and not one cheese stood out meaning the whole thing was a little bland. The pizza was also a white pizza (meaning no tomato sauce) and as such, there was no sweetness of the tomato to set off the cheese.

Our children had margherita pizzas which were fine, but my pizza vedure with aubergine, mushroom and onion also lacked flavour so I ended up using a lot of chilli oil to bring it to life a little.

Service was good and the place is nice enough. Maybe some of the other pizzas are better than the ones we had. We had better meals at other restaurants nearby (the Mexican next door is good)