“Great food, great service”

Ristorante Pizzeria Le 4 Stagioni
Ranked #1,192 of 4,096 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We did not have the same experience as some of the other reviewers. The pasta was great (we ate there twice in our 4 days in Amsterdam) and the service was flawless. Our waiters were charming and attentive and our food arrived quickly.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I booked a table for 5, arrived at the place and unfortunately one of our guests got sick, so I spoke with the "receptionist" so to inform that we will be 4 instead of 5. She told me that they don't hold reservations for 4, however I tried to explain her that this was an already confirmed reservation, however due to illness the numbers changed. She just told me that "since we did not have a reservation" I could come back in one hour because I was now at the end of the waiting queue (there were only 2 tables with people inside).

I remarked that I did not find her behavior very appropriate and I was thinking on not eating there at all (Italian woman on her mid 40's). She just simply replayed .... BYEEE! in a very rude way. This was by far the worst treatment I had ever had. I will not spend my money in a place like this. So for all of you reading, just a couple of roads down, there is another place, Sal Gorda, Spanish tapas. We were treated fantastic and the food was delicious.

2  Thank Libredon
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I will never go back to this place again thats for sure. They treat customers like they were 3yr olds and are not at all service -oriented.
After waiting 30 minutes for a table and then that table being given away to others that arrived after you did and when you complain they tell you not to "cry" about it, frankly they need to change jobs !

2  Thank AlexTedje2017
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Where to start? I have just returned from a weekend away in Amsterdam with a friend, we decided to eat here as my friend had been before and loved it, and we were disappointed, first of all the place was so busy..... great for the owner...... and the atmosphere was buzzing..... great for the clientele, we had to wait some time for a table which was understandable. Our waitress seemed to be too busy to serve us, our order arrived wrong my dish was taken back and I had to wait 6 or 7 minutes for the correct one to arrive, the salad we ordered never arrived but was also not on our bill.....?? The food was good I had Linguine Vongole and it was good. Would I go back..... quite simply no, It did seem that if you went regularly and knew the owner your service was excellent, our service was poor.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went here around 9p on a Friday after a show at the Concertgebouw after researching a bunch of places and were excited for a good meal. There was a bit of a crowd so we waited ~20 minutes for a table, they only took reservations for parties of 4+, we were just 2 (ordered a bottle of wine at the bar while we waited). Finally were seated and placed our order of a salad to share and two entree's. 50 minutes later we'd only received some bread (had to ask for oil), so we walked out after reminding the waitress we were still waiting (she'd walked by numerous times completely ignoring us). She was the shorter younger one. All 3 couples seated within 5 minutes before us had all eaten dinner and dessert before our salad arrived (2 even paid and left before our salad arrived). I had high hopes for this place and for our final night in Amsterdam and the team at La 4 Stagioni really let us down. Very disappointing reflection on our trip. Warning to others...

1  Thank GrNew