“Delicious coffe and nice atmosphere”

Frederix Micro Roasters
Ranked #39 of 108 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small coffee roasting company, based in the heart of Amsterdam. We roast espresso and filter coffee, from a wide range of single origin Speciality beans. we roast daily, so pop and learn more.
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Delicious coffe and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Me and my friend are coffee lovers so when we came to Amsterdam we were really looking for a nice place where to drink a coffee and we were lucky and we found that magic place!

Firstly we visit Two for Joy Coffee Roasters in this street(Frederiksplein 29 1017XL Amsterdam). Everybody was really kind and coffee, capuccino were just perfect. They know how to prepare good coffee and you can feel it in that place. Last day of our trip we found second Two For Joy´ place in this street (Haarlemmerdijk 182 1013JK Amsterdam).This Haarlem street is really busy place for nice shopping so just great coffee made our day :)

I really recommed this place.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even better than the first one!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

When Shane and Mahir decided to open a second cafe at Haarlemmerdijk 182, I had to resign myself to the reality that they'd probably not spend as much time at their first cafe on the Frederiksplein. The newer place is even better in terms of atmosphere, and the coffee couldn't get any better than before: meticulously roasted to perfection by self avowed coffee geeks, who train their baristas to produce soymilk lattes as perfect as the easier cow milk lattes. If you're near either one and pass a Starbucks, make sure you give SB a pass and go to Two For Joy instead.

Canberra, Australia
“Good coffee and a nice hangout”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have found it very hard to find good coffee in Amsterdam, my partner stumbled across this cafe by chance and now this is his regular coffee place. The coffee definitely isn't as good as Melbourne's coffee but its good for Amsterdam and they also serve gluten free cakes which is also rare in Amsterdam. The atmosphere is chilled and the cafe itself is light and modern, menu is limited so don't expect to get much if you are after a meal.

Ghent, Belgium
“trendy place to enjoy a decent cup of coffee”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nowadays every city needs to have at least one place where you can have a coffee made of beans the local barrista has roasted himself. Being addicted to coffee, I have been to several of this kind of places that are becoming more trendy.
Upon entering you see on the left the bar where you can order your coffee. You can have a coffee to go or you can (as I did) enjoy your coffee on the spot. The place consists of 2 floors, all furnished with different kinds of tables and seats; magazines (in English) and a dutch newspaper were also laying around.
As said, I'm addicted to coffee. So I know that there are many kinds of beans and that every roast can taste different, also, the taste that I prefer can be the taste someone else finds disgusting so I speak only for myself if I say that I have had cups of coffee that were more of my taste than the one I enjoyed at Two for Joy.

Rome, Italy
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

It's the right place to relax, have a coffee and working or just chatting with friends. Very nice atmosphere, cakes are not so good as They could seem

• Visited April 2013