“Exellent Burger”

Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: Burger Bar Rembrandt Plein: Call & pick up service: Tel. 020-3305968 Address: Reguliersbreestraat 9, 1017 CL Amsterdam Email: info@burger-bar.nl Website: www.burger-bar.nl Open daily: 11:00 - 03:00, Friday, Saturday: 11:00 - 04:00 Burger Bar Kolksteg Address: Kolksteeg 2, 1012 PT Amsterdam Telephone: 06-24164117, pickup: 020-6249049
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Very good food for nearly same price as Mc. But with great quality and very good service and people. I will come back for sure portions are generous.

There are newer reviews for Burger Bar

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have been there a few times and I think it is a good burger as you can see them while cooking the food. The fries are also good and you get to see a selection of sauses. They get busy at lunch time and this proves how good the burgers are.

1  Thank Alberto B
Reviewed December 25, 2013

There's no doubt these guys know how to do a good burger, it reminded me a bit of the charcoal grill, from my childhood, but this chain use a smoke less modern flat grill. The 270 g burgers are excellent, I had the Irish beef twice it was that good. I had it plain but with salad which they give you automatically, you really don't need cheese or other sauces, this would overpower the wonderful real beef taste. They even season it whilst its cooking. Why doesn't it get 5 stars? Its a bit too expensive. I know Amsterdam is expensive, but with such a good business they are always busy, I just can't see how they can justify 2.50 Euros for a can of coke. Add in the fact that even if u just want onions, onions for christ sake, that's a euro or so too.

1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This particular Burger Bar is not one where you can really sit in but more of a takeaway place.

The burgers are sensational and cooked from scratch using nothing but pure beef which is done in front of you. Even the chips are amazing and the perfect way to end a night after drinking!!

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife and I are just back from an excellent long pre Xmas weekend in Amsterdam. While there, and based on TA reviews , we ducked into Burger Bar on Sunday evening around 9.30.

We've all had burgers. We've not all had Amsterdam Burger Bar burgers though. After eating an Amsterdam Burger Bar burger (with the best fries ever), my Wife and I will not be eating burgers anywhere else. Seriously. If you're in Dam and hungry and don't want to stand on ceremony head here and indulge. Just of the Damrak. Everything freshly prepared and spotlessly clean. The counter was packed when we got there so we sat against the wall at the back. Theres a cool bench outside to chill on. Great selection of beef to choose from. I had the 200g Wagyu and my wife had the 200g Irish.

The food is just great. Excellent value given Amsterdams ability to overcharge tourists. Drop in. You won't be dissapointed.