“Beautiful Studio in the Best Location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of MNQUE Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
MNQUE Bed & Breakfast
You added MNQUE Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Ranked #164 of 329 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Beautiful Studio in the Best Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I fell in love with this place the first time I stayed here and now it is the only place I will stay while in Amsterdam during my work trips. Monique is wonderful, kind, and takes great care of her guest's needs. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in and the linens and towels are high quality. The studios are clean and well decorated. The bathrooms are modern and have great water pressure. The location is amazing, a short walk from Central Station or take the tram a few stops. I can't say enough good things about Monique and her accommodations!

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are quieter but the first floor room is the biggest.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank NYCOkiegirl

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Me and my girlfriend's stay at Monique's couldn't of been better. Perfect location that's close to everything, but still away from all the busy parts of Amsterdam so that you can get a decent sleep at night. Monique was a great host and always asked if we needed anything without being too intrusive. The fast wi-fi was a great added bonus.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Monique d, Eigenaar at MNQUE Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thanks for your review! I hope to see you again:)

Warm regards,

Monique
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here recently and it was fantastic! Great location, great room (extremely comfy bed) and Monique was great, highly recommend it. This was my fifth time in Amsterdam and I usually stay in hotels, I won't be doing that again, will definitely stay here for future visits.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joellypops
Thank you!
vancouver bc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The location is great, loved the neighbourhood, but felt the value was not there for the room. Very tight stairs, very little light in the room. Could definitely have used more wattage as we couldn't even read. Would not recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
Dear Linda,

Thank you for your review! I am so sorry you did not like my place.

My home has steap stairs indeed, which I know now that I need to inform my new guests about before they book. Furthermore I changed the lights in my home, so everyone can read now.

Warm regards,

Monique
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We are from the U.S. and found MNQUE Bed & Breakfast through Airbnb.com and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Amsterdam. We stayed in the studio apartment on the second floor and it was just perfect-charming, clean, bright, amazing bed, great location, and a very friendly and helpful host. The stairs going up are a bit steep but after the first climb you get used to it!

Everything you need is provided-TV, free wifi, small bathroom and kitchen area, wardrobe, table, etc. Monique also supplies several Amsterdam guide books and suggestions of her favorite places to visit in the area and beyond. This location is walking distance to all the main sites in Amsterdam and the 1, 2, and 5 trams stop right around the corner, it doesn't get much easier.

Oh, and did I mention the bed? Yes...I did...but I'm going to mention it again. It is a Tempurpedic and it is possibly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on-and my fiancé with back issues agrees!

If we returned to Amsterdam I would stay at Mnque Bed & Breakfast again in a heartbeat and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Monique is the best!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChiGalLauren
Thank you!
Lnd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Brilliant location to stay in Amsterdam, right in the centre, opposite apparently one on the best pubs in town. Room was very clean, spacious (had a room on the first floor), big bed! There was a lot of information on what to see etc. the only thing that was missing was a hair dryier which was supposed to be there. Would ba handy on cold day in Dec. there is a lot of breakfast places around so don't go for a b&b, go and explore the town.
Staircase is VERY steep, so large suitcase not recommended;)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

my fiancee and I were here at mnuqe for the first time (its not the first time in amsterdam tho), monique was very nice and friendly and showed us the room with patient even tho we arrived late at night.
the room was on the 2th floor, and its hard to carry our suitcase but its only for one time the stairs is not that big deal without the suitcases. our room was just perfect! dreamy bad, espresso machine, fridge, and a full equipped kitchen!! the bathroom was large and all the room was very modern and stylish....
WERE can you find all this in a hotel??? you just CAN'T! its just feel like you have your own apartment in amsterdam because monique has her own apartment on the top floor, she was there for us only when we needed her, and the rest of the time she gave us our privacy like a nice neighbor.
we love amsterdam and we surly come back and visit monique!!!

thank you monique for a lovely stay.
erez jerom and adi