Mauro Mansion
  • Room Service
$292
$180
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$242
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$68
$57
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$264
$204
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$414
$384
Agoda.com
The Toren(Amsterdam)
$318
$251
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

$559
$316
1,150 results
All reviewshonesty barberry marcelthe red light districtbarber chaircentral stationjet bathcourtyard roomhonor barwarm breadlittle touchescanal viewyogurtquirky hotelexcellent hostsmini fridgeevery morningthe ground floor
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had three nights in Mauro Mansion in October 2013. I had a late arrival due to a storm so I appreciated that they waited for me to check in.

I felt very welcome straight from the beginning. Breakfast was wonderful and convenient in a way. The bar was clever, and hopefully it'll stay like that. Hotel itself is on a quiet street, but close to tram stops so it's easy to get anywhere you need to.

If I ever come back to Amsterdam, I'll definitely check Mauro Mansion 1st.

Room Tip: Aim at top floors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank c4b
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This boutique hotel is all what the reviews say.

Great location if arriving by train and the funky touches like welcome drinks in the mini bar, access to DVD, honesty bar for a midnight feast is all great.

Its a small hotel so if you're packing two suitcases try and get a bottom floor room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aussier0n
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We booked a 3 night stay at Mauro Mansion. Great fun location near central station and the red light district. Excellent breakfast cooked by Barry. Beware if you are staying on the 3rd floor. Extremely steep small staircase!!! Marcel was helpful in recommending restaurants but very "cool". Mini fridge in room was helpful. Overall great stay but would probably not choose again.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Our room was huge and very quirky.

The staff were so friendly and helpful. They even stayed late so we could check in.

There was a fully stocked fridge for drinks which were available through the night - all of which were very reasonably priced.

The location is also great - about a 2 min walk from Central station.

I would 100% stay here again.

***Please note there is no lift and the stairs are VERY steep. This wasn't a problem for me but if you are less mobile I would suggest a room on the ground floor if poss****

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Linzrebecca20
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I booked a 4 night stay at the Mauro Mansion months ago based on the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and I'm very happy I did! The location - 5 min. walk from Central Station is easy and staying in a heritage canal house with a very interesting past is an experience not to be missed. We had a lovely large room on the 2nd floor and it was very quiet and comfortable. Every amenity you could need has been provided and the complimentary stocked bar fridge is a very thoughtful gesture. The stocked honesty bar in the breakfast room is also terrific with better than fair prices on all the items. The fresh breakfast items each morning are a highlight - 100X better than any hotel can do. The bread was warm from the oven and everything Barry made - scrambled eggs, pancakes, fruit salad was delicious. It's also a bonus that they can sell tickets for transit and most attractions right there and at a discounted price. I will look back fondly at my stay here and would absolutely book again if I travel to Amsterdam in the future.

Room Tip: We had to move to a ground floor room for our final night - the room on the ground floor was much smaller and the street noise was noticeable. If narrow stairs aren't any issue for you, book on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple