“Great Dinner”

Keizersgracht 238
Cuisines: Dutch, International, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Keizersgracht 238 Restaurant, a great Grill Restaurant in the Jordaan, romantic and pretty district of the city center of Amsterdam. Overlooking the canal, enjoy the fresh and seasonal high quality ingredients selected by our Chef served with a personalized touch and paired with great wines.Welcome at Keizersgracht 238 Restaurant, where unique elements come together.
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

As guests of the Hotel Pulitzer, we ate there on the first night. Lovely meal, good atmosphere. Perhaps a liitle on the expensive side.

Visited March 2013
Clement D, Guest Relations Manager at Keizersgracht 238, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear MISIAscension,

Thank you so much for writing your opinion about your experience in Keizersgracht 238 Restaurant on Tripadvisor, it is highly appreciated by the whole team!

Great to hear (and read) that you enjoyed the dinner you spent with us, together with your parents. The atmosphere provided in our restaurant is indeed pretty special, mixing class and informality, amazing canal views with a perfect grill menu.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you again, here in Amsterdam for you to explore even more from our newly changed menus!

Warm Regards,

Stratford upon Avon
“Lovely find”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great little restaurant for lunch, not particularly expensive.
Wine list could do with some work, they only really wanted to sell by the glass.
Food cooked in view and very fresh, would have gone back if we had been staying longer

Visited March 2013
Dear martingreaves,

First of all, I would like to warmly thank you for taking some time to review Keizersgracht 238 Restaurant on Tripadvisor!

I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed the lunch you had and the freshness of the ingredients. We just changed our menu to respect the season.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in order for you to deep even more in our Wine list and explore our what our cellar has to offer.

Looking forward to welcoming you again,

Best regards from sunny Amsterdam!
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

It was our last night in Amsterdam so my parents and I decided to go somewhere fancy without being too over-the-top. We walked by 238 and decided to give it a try. I must say I am glad we tried this place. A very intimate ambiance with attentive staff and quality food. The kitchen is also easily visible from the dining area as well as out on the streets, and it's immaculately clean. I highly recommend 238 to those wanting a nice relaxing dinner

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“very yummy”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great Dutch winter menu, v friendly staff, and decent prices. I had the pasta, which was v good indeed.

Visited January 2013
Clement D, Guest Relations Manager at Keizersgracht 238, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Stephen Judge,

First of all, let me warmly thank you for such a wonderful review on our Tripadvisor page! It is great to see that you enjoyed both the food, the service and the quality overall. The winter menu is also my favorite, so local and seasonal!

Don't hesitate to come back and try out our new menus as soon as the sun starts shining again, and the snow melts around our lovely canals.

The whole team of Keizersgracht 238 is looking forward to welcoming you very soon!

Warm regards,
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Fabulous location, food and service”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Took my parents here for their 40th wedding anniversary and had let the hotel know this in advance. When we arrived they had given us a lovely table by the canal. The food was excellent and they were very accommodating to a food allergy that my mother has. Our waiter Erik was fantastic and really helped make the evening. When we had desert they have my parents a very special one to celebrate and all in all it was a fabulous evening. A huge thank you to Erik and the whole team for making it a fantastic evening. Eat here, you will love it!

Visited January 2013