“A+++ bartender, food and conversations. ”
Review of The Burger Room

The Burger Room
Ranked #1,107 of 4,997 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Description: The Burger Room serves top of the notch burgers and the finest cocktails right here in the heart of the Museum Quarter and Fashion District in Amsterdam. Fastfood meets glamour! Open daily from 11:30 till late, The Burger Room offers it's guest comfort and relaxation with fast service and great drinks. Milkshakes, bar bites and snacks are also available!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stew the bartender is amazing. Great food and great conversation. I also love the decor. A must visit if you’re in the neighborhood!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are visiting from the states and stumbled across The Burger Room. The grilled burgers as well as options for burger fixings ,condiments, and side dishes are exceptional. We were seated in the back by the lovely courtyard....our server Sjoerd
was courteous, efficient and gave us EXCELLENT service. We highly recommend The Burger Room! Best hamburger ever!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After our day at the van Gogh Museum my wife and I looked for a place to eat and stumbled onto The Burger Room. We were pleasantly surprised by the fun and tasteful atmosphere with windows to the street for people watching. My wife ordered the Emerald Green salad with Panko chicken and I had the Kansas burger. Both choices were great! The service was very good and and we especially enjoyed the personal attention from the manager. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

I saw this gem of a restaurant as I was walking around Amsterdam and decided to check it out. After all who doesn’t like a burger. I ordered the Back to Kansas Burger with Parmesan Truffle Fries and it did not disappoint. The food was generous and flavorful. Sandra was friendly and a master of the cocktails. I loved the decor and ambiance of the restaurant.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Visited in July after hearing some great reviews. The burgers were really good, however the service wasn’t great. After one drink no body asked us if we wanted another, we felt rushed to get out within 30-45 minutes. Also when we ordered different types of fries, when they came, they were in the wrong plates, and the waitress said, we don’t care about who prefers what, we just bring it.

Date of visit: July 2019