“A complete package for any business trip”
Review of Htel Amstelveen

Htel Amstelveen
Ranked #73 of 231 Specialty Lodging in Amsterdam
Vienna, Austria
“A complete package for any business trip”
Reviewed December 30, 2010

I was looking for an accommodation that offers me quality, good service, extra facilities such as fitness center and sauna. At the same time my requirement was that I can have easy and convenient access to Schiphol airport as I travel every week. Furthermore I was looking to stay in a green, quiet and safe area that nonetheless has good public infrastructure (shopping centers etc.). As I have been working abroad for many years now (London, Amsterdam, Brussels etc.) I have learnt to appreciate any time savings on checking in and out every time I arrive/depart.

Htel serviced apartments in Amstelveen met and exceeded all of my above expectations. It offers me substantial time savings vs. an ordinary hotel, gives me a sense of having my own apartment, yet gives many of the extras you can expect from a hotel. This combination is quite unique.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank 190454UserReviewEdit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I stayed in this Hotel for twelve weeks. The hotel is located in great place, everything that one would need is nearby. There are few shops for daily needs and the Beninhof mall is nearby for everything else. Commuting to work place was also easy as the hotel is situated near metro station and bus stops.
The staff is also very friendly, they provide with directions and help out in all possible way. I would recommend this hotel for short, medium and long stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank som12
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 10, 2010

It was a wondeful experience staying here in HTEL Amstelveen.
I have stayed here 3 times so far (once for 7 weeks,Twice for 2 weeks).
Staff are very helpful.They ensure issues/problems reported are resolved.
I would love to come back and stay here again.
Mahesh Handigund

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Mahesh2688
IngmarAmsterdam, Manager at Htel Amstelveen, responded to this review, August 15, 2010
Dear Mr. Handigund,

Thank you very much for sharing your very positive experience about staying with Htel Serviced Apartments with the rest of the world. It is great to see that our loyal residents become true ambassadors of our unique short stay concept in the greater Amsterdam region. Dear Mr. Handigund, thank you again for your review and hopefully we are able to welcome you many more times in the future!

Warm regards,
Htel Serviced Apartments
New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 5, 2010

It was really nice experience staying here in Htel. From Day one to the appx three Months of stay here. We loved the place and the Staff. They and there Facilty deserve appriciation

i wiolud relly love to come back here in Amsterdam/Amstelveen and stay here again in Htel.

Vijay Kumar

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank vijaykumar_ocpdba
Thank you very much for sharing your very positive experience with Htel Serviced Apartments in Amstelveen. It is good to read that you really enjoyed the spacious apartments and the friendliness of our staff. The most beautiful remark you gave was that you really felt home with us. That's exactly our mission. Let guests feel at home during their temporary stay in The Netherlands. Thank you very much for becoming a true ambassador of Htel Serviced Apartments towards your friends and colleagues. We look forward to welcome you again with us in one of our properties.

Warm regards,
Htel Serviced Apartments
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Htel apartment in Amstelveen is very good, I stayed here for 2 months, as its slogan says, it is really a home in abroad

Very much comforting and extremely relaxing, environment is very quiet & elegant.

The rooms are spacious with ample storage space and attached kitchen was fully equipped.

Top quality of services and facilities, the staff was extremely helpful, and the cleaning service was very good and neat.

The location is also quite good with a bus stop and metro station within walking distance.

Wonderful experience staying, really want to thank HTEL for making my stay extremely pleasant and memorable.

I would highly recommend this place to all my friends and business colleagues.
Thanks a lot.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Austin1310
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I had a wonderful experience staying in HTEL.
We were provided with a complimentary baby-cot and even with 9 large suitcases the room did not appear cramped.
The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. They were always ready to offer all the help they can like suggesting places to go, printing the journey planner etc.
The location is also quite good with a bus stop and metro station within 5 minutes walking distance.

The only downside were the bedding. Wish they were a little less spongy.

All in all, we just felt like staying in our own home :)

I really want to thank the HTEL folks for making our stay extremely pleasant and memorable.

I would highly recommend this place to all my friends and business colleagues.
THANKS A LOT ONCE AGAIN

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2010

I was accommodated in HTel by the company I am working for in order to spend 3 weeks until I can find my own aprtment. If I choose one word to describe my experience this is AWFULL.

The most schocking was the fact that the room had one wall full with windows which were not good isolated. They say it is double glazed window but it is not true! The wind was blowing like in the forest, I tried to fix the A/C in the room which didn't work. So, I asked for an additional heater device..

The cleaning company forgot to clean my room one week and when I asked the reception how this could happen they just told me the cleaning company didn't look properly in the system about my check out date. Awfull, to spend several days without clean sheets, clean towels, etc..

Plus a fire drill which was a fake one - but the noise last for about an hour...awfull!!!
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank mara19
IngmarAmsterdam, General Manager at Htel Amstelveen, responded to this review, May 19, 2010
Thank you very much for your review in which you shared with us your experience with Htel Serviced Apartments. Feedback such as yours’ enables us to pinpoint issues that need addressing and improve our services. I can understand your feeling of disappointment and I would like to appologize for the shortcomings from our site.

Htel Serviced Apartements aims at an excellent service to all our guests, we feel very sorry you did not feel like that. Let me assure you that what happened in your case is not typical Htel its level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our guests with the highest standards of service in the industry.

Yours in service,

General Manager Htel Serviced Apartments
Also consider these accommodations in or near Amsterdam
Grand Hotel Amstelveen
#2 of 6 in Amstelveen
Generator Hostel Amsterdam
Generator Hostel Amsterdam
#10 of 231 in Amsterdam

Been to Htel Amstelveen? Share your experiences!