“Yummy!”

Ranked #14 of 97 Dessert in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: We welcome you at PANCAKES Amsterdam! PANCAKES Amsterdam puts a new spin on traditional pancake houses. We stand out of the crowd with our original recipes. PANCAKES Amsterdam serves high quality pancakes prepared with fresh and nutritous, locally sourced products and ingredients. PANCAKES Amsterdam is established in 2007. Almost ten years later we have three location. The first one is situated in the famous Nine Streets. This is were Pancakes Amsterdam has started! The second location is near Amsterdam central station and the third one is our newest location and is situated next to Anna Frank House and Westerkerk. Come and visit one of our location and enjoy the tastiest Dutch pancakes and American pancakes! We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very cute pancake place, we ate here after out trip to the Anne Frank house. Only about 10 tables inside and we had a 10minute wait outside for 2 of us but were seated shortly and it was well worth the wait!
I ordered a traditional dutch pancake with banana and chocolate and my boyfriend had a deluxe dutch pancake with spinach, goats cheese, pine nuts and garlic oil both were absolutely divine!
Really good service, one of the waiters noticed me attempting to connect my wifi and printed and placed a free wifi code of 45minutes allocation without even asking! Definitely recommend to anyone visiting Amsterdam!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I ordered banana, nuts and chocolate dutch pancake with milk. I couldnt even finish it, I left all the half after trying really hard. The staffs were so lazy, their friends were visiting so chatting at their table forever. I obviously left half of the pancake but didnt really try to get bothered by it.

1  Thank JKfromSeoul
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a lovely little place to eat. We had breakfast here on our first morning. It was very busy but they were able to get us a table quickly. The service was very good and friendly. the pancakes were tasty and a good portion. Would 100% recommend. They gave us a free clog with our bill as well.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had brunch here with my husband. It is quite small, so I would imagine that it would be very busy at the weekend. Our banana and cream pancakes were delicious. We had nice coffee too. The service was very good, everyone was happy and friendly. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

this restaurant is a small place but very tasty pancakes, i am vegetarian, reasonably priced with arrangements to sit outside also.