“Fantastic sushi ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: Geisha's Asian Fine Food takes you to a journey through Asia. Beautiful and exciting ingredients are used to challenge our classic kitchen to convert to modern way. There is no difference between starters and main course. We like to serve you starter size dishes to let you experience a great diversity of tastes.
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Sushi很好吃~
非常精緻(吃到一半才拍照),來這家餐廳一定要吃Sushi~ 我們點了rainbow row, daily special roll & spicy tuna ~
非常驚艷~ 但是其他菜可能沒有那麼好吃
建議旅客可以點sushi roll

I think the price is ok in this city, and the sushi is incredibly amazing. My family and I enjoy our first night in Amsterdam very much.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Came here for my birthday meal with my boyfriend. Food and the wine were great but they forgot about two sushi dishes which then came after our main so it was a bit odd! We also had about 40 mins wait between sushi and our main course but it was very busy and had a good atmosphere. Only had two members of front of house staff so that was probably why there was slow service!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This Japanese restaurant offers good quality food. The service is very friendly and profeasional. Nevertheless, the restaurant lacks a bit of character

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Went here on the weekend. We were seated in the front of the restuarant, but I noticed when going to the bathroom that the rooms at the back were a lot more stylish and cozy. The cocktail menu looks good, and is varied and interesting, but when my drink arrived it had almost zero alcohol in it. Cocktails should be relatively strong and that is why the price is usually higher. But here, it was a €9 cocktail which was mostly just a mix of different flavours. I had the 3-course menu, which offers some choice varieties. The sushi starter was incredibly unimaginative: 2 nigiri, 1 with tuna, 1 with salmon, and two rolls. Tasty enough, but these are just the staple sushi items.
My main was duck pancakes. These were great. Service was OK, but it did seem to be a mix of about 3 or 4 different waiting staff. Menus were in urgent need of being replaced or re-printed. They were torn, battered, and most had food or liquid stains on them. Not a great look or a good way to start the night.
All in all... I am in no rush to return, sadly.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

This was our best dining in one week in Amsterdam centre. And all over the best I had here over the years. It is a Japanese/Asian fusion restaurant, all will find something good to eat and drink. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018