“11am brunch.. Friendly service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stanislavski Restaurant

Stanislavski Restaurant
Ranked #2,863 of 3,725 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: European, Dutch, Bar, International, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Stadsdeel Zuid
“11am brunch.. Friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I came across this place whilst on a work visit to Amsterdam.

Arrived at 11am, sat outside and was attended by 2 really lovely waiters. Sandwich was great and also do some lovely vegetarian options with big portions. Lovely coffee too.

Nice location for people watching! Very chilled out

• Visited October 2013

“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I was here July 19, 2013. I had to ask to be seated at a table that was empty. Then I had to request a menu from the waitress. Three other tables who arrived after I did received their food before the beer I ordered was served. The waitress assigned to my table was completely disengaged and didn't seem to even remember I was there. When I finally said I'd waited long enough and was leaving, she couldn't have cared less.

There are too many good restaurants in Amsterdam who care about their customers for me to take another chance on one that exhibited such poor service. I won't go back.

Visited July 2013
Paris, France
“An option before the show, no more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Been there before 8:30pm show at Staatsschouwburg. Not great, not bad, reasonably priced, slow service (even though we warned them we had a show afterwards).

Visited July 2013
New Mexico
“Not the best choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stopped here after finding all the tables full at a neighboring spot. The menu is pretty basic. I ordered some croquettes, which seemed to have no taste at all; none of us could identify what they were made of (the standard is veal). Later I saw a truck delivering these croquettes, so they were at least not restaurant-made. Service was acceptable but not more than that. We thought about dining in the restuarant later but decided not to, based on this so-so experience.

• Visited July 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Terrible service and bland food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Met up with a friend for lunch. My friend is vegetarian which he told the waiter who then made a recommendation for a specific lunch sandwich. When the sandwich was almost half eaten my friend realized that there was ham in it.

I had a roast beef sandwich where the roast beef was too well done, and the food in general was quite bland and dry.

When I wanted to pay I was told to pay inside since I wanted to pay by card. Inside there was only one guy working, and I was the only guest. The waiter was filling up a fridge and did not see me come in so I said Hello to make him notice me. He looked at me, said Hi, and then continued to fill the fridge. Baffled I told him I would like to pay my bill, which by his look seemed to be very demanding.

• Visited May 2013