$195
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

$194
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$193
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$269
$242
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $439/night.

$164
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$226
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

$349
$209
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$203
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
All reviewsminute walkwalking distanceritaaccommodationsvondel
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lovely bed and breakfast with very welcoming and helpful hostess. Convenient location near a park, which was nice to walk across to visit museums etc. There was a very good breakfast, including dutch specialities, and many useful extras eg umbrellas, guide books etc. We had a great weekend visit.

1  Thank SusanGenge
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I have recently enjoyed 3 nights at the Vondel View B&B. It was a fantastic place to stay and one of the highlights of our trip to Amsterdam and the UK.
Rita looked after us wonderfully! Each morning we were presented with the most amazing breakfasts (as noted by the other lucky visitors), which were delicious and a great start for lots of walking around beautiful Amsterdam. I particularly enjoyed the pancakes on our last day! Rita also went out of her way to help us sort out our lost luggage issues. She made our life much easier encouraging us to head out and do the tourist thing while she helped with phone calls and emails to get our luggage sorted. While it wasn't ideal having the airline lose our bags at the start of the holiday, it would've been a nightmare if it weren't for Rita's help (in particular her language skills)!
Lastly, we were also pleased to find the B&B was in a handy spot. We were a little worried that it might be inconvenient to get into town, but our fears were put quickly to rest. The B&B is really close to a tram station only a few stops from town. Also, it's only a 15min walk through the peaceful Vondel Park to museums and other landmarks, and from there only a few minutes more to the canals and bustling streets of central Amsterdam.
All in all, I can't say enough about this place. Only warning would be re the steep narrow stairs. But Rita even helped us with that (once our bags finally arrived)! Fantastic place!!

2  Thank shaunvd
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We're just back from a 2 night stay in Amsterdam at the Vondel View B&B. We couldn't have stayed in a more beautiful traditional Dutch building nor had a more warm, friendly welcome than we did from Rita. Our room, the Flower Room, was spotless and tremendously comfortable (wonderful kingsize bed). The bathroom was huge and luxurious but the thing that made our stay really marvellous were the amazing breakfasts! Absolutely delicious and imaginative, especially appreciated by two vegetarians. We travelled to Amsterdam from London by train. It was so easy and much, much nicer than travelling by air. We will definitely be visiting again soon and when we do, we'll definitely stay at the Vondel View - I recommend you do the same!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the Vondel View B&B, and all of the wonderful things that people have said about it are absolutely true. Rita is a wonderful host, and the accommodations themselves - I was in the Flower Room - were beautiful. The breakfasts that Rita prepared were delicious, and homemade! The B&B is conveniently located right near a tram stop, and there are several places to eat along the street. (I highly recommend Kartika Restaurant.) Two things to point out for future guests. First, if you're staying in the Flower Room, on what Europe considers the first floor, the stairs are tricky. Best not to attempt drunk, I would think! Also, the bed, while comfortable, is a bit low. With achy muscles after a long day of walking around, I often find it difficult to get myself out of bed! These are only minor points, however. With online reviews, you often have to look at extremely positive ones with a bit of skepticism. I was happy to see that the Vondel View's reviews were well earned.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SKL41
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Both my boyfriend and I are first time travelers in Amsterdam. I chose Vondelview through Tripadvisor (my first time) and my boyfriend was very pleased with my choice. Our room was the flower room, with a beautiful ensuite bathroom and a lovely spacious room with typical dutch windows. We stayed for 2 nights on the 29th and 30th of June.

Make sure you get a pass for the Tram as there is a very convenient Tram 1 station next to the B&B. The location is great, very close to the Vondelview park, and there is a bike shop just around the corner and a 10 min walk away from all the other tourist attractions located at the city Centre. What I love about this place is it's nice to be able to wind-down after all the craze in Amsterdam, so peaceful and quiet.

Also, if you are staying with very heavy luggage, would not suggest to take the Flower Room as the house steps are very steep and relatively 'narrow'. Note, if you don't like cats you might be surprised to get a visit from the family cat, but he is very cute and cuddly, loves to be petted. I enjoyed his company very much.

I just wish we got to have Rita's delicious breakfasts always with an extra touch of a Dutch treat to share! Lovely hot bread basket, with cheese, ham and eggs done in different way, juice and yoghurt etc. Very filling and Rita the host was more than helpful and a delight to speak with. Overall, it was a very excellent stay and would come back here anytime.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple