“Argentinos - AMSTERDAM”

Argentinos
Ranked #880 of 4,141 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Not the best steak I ever had, but not bad at all. I took a rib eye steak with chimichurri sauce and I loved it. It's a really small place but pleasant. The restaurant is located in a street full of Argentine restaurants.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We went here on our first night in Amsterdam and although it looks a small place in on a street full of Argentinian restaurants this was a find!

Service was top class with all staff polite and keen to please. The food was very good with some of the best steaks I have tasted in quite a while.

Well worth the visit and in my opinion was good value for money

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Possibly the best steak I have ever had. Had simple meal of 350grm rib eye with salad and garlic bead and their own Argentine oil sauce. Partner had fillet, that was equally great. Drank their house red wine, a merlot style, went well with the steaks. Service amazing and upon request, they gave me some of their sauce to take home!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Excellent service, steak just melted, the food was just delicious and we would highly recommend a visit. We also tried a small meat pattie as a starter which was in a shortcrust pastry, very good.
This restaurant will definitely be on our list when we return to Amsterdam.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The restaurant is nice, food was good, service excellent, location nice, unfortunately we got a table to enclose and their air conditioning did not work, that was the sad part because we did sweat, and that was not comfortable. I think they should let you know about those things before.