“Delicious, Hearty Sandwiches”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed December 18, 2018

Like much of Amsterdam, the food here isn't the cheapest. But you definitely get your money's worth. The roast beef with old cheese was a perfect sandwich, lots of meat and cheese on it. The brie, honey and walnut sandwich was also really good, but it was incredibly messy. They also serve the sandwiches with little side salads that have a nice dressing on them. The staff are also really kind kind and friendly, I would love to visit this spot during some nicer weather to enjoy the outdoor seating more.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

Great selection great prizes and tastes amazing! Bread was still warm and an amazing portion! Recommend 100%

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2018

I popped in Broodje Bert on my recent stay in Amsterdam and I was really impressed.
Service was friendly and quick and I had a BLT which was delicious.
I have been a couple of times and have found the food to be great and good value too

Reviewed November 10, 2018

We visited here again on our trip to Amsterdam as the first time we came it was great! Needless to say, the food is still great and we came here twice during our stay.

There is many options to choose from at a great price! You get so much food and salad, it's such great value for money. The salad is so fresh and crisp, it was lovely. The garlic dip was to die for!

The fresh orange juice was great!

Staff are friendly here and we couldn't fault it at all.

Our only advice is to be prepared to sit outside as there is limited seating available inside.

The omelettes and warm out the oven dishes were our favourites.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

So surprised with the fabulous food and amazing service!
We had no idea what to expect but honestly my husband and I could have split a meal. He had the tuna salad and I had the ham and cheese sandwich.OMG so wonderful. The tuna was so fresh served on a hearty salad with a fresh baguette on the side. Mine came with a tasty hearty salad topped with a boiled sliced egg the baguette had freshly sliced cheese. So yummy The coffee was amazing as well. Can’t wait to return ....maybe tomorrow!

1  Thank 636sherryt