“Large portions ”

Ranked #3,389 of 4,895 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Sloterdijk
Neighborhood: Sloterdijk
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We came here for colleagues diner. Large choice of dishes. Some can be very hot and spicy! Food is globally good and portions are really large. Hopefully we had something to drink because we had so wait so long to get food served...

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

We visited this cafe for lunch. When we walked in & sat down we waited for someone to come take our order for a long time, the staff just stood talking & ignoring us completely, when I went up to order the lady put my order in wrong and when I corrected her she was very rude, she rolled her eyes as if it was my fault she had misheard me.
When our food arrived it was absolutely DRENCHED, swimming in mayonnaise, as mayonnaise wasn’t even on the menu advertised being on the dish I went up to ask could I please have another with no mayo, I even offered to pay half the price for the new dish, I was told no, that I wasn’t allowed a new dish, that mayo was on all of their dishes and it was somehow my fault again for not knowing this.

The food was completely inedible & the staff beyond rude.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

The first time I came here was because it was raining so I didn’t want to go outside of the hotel. Located in the same building of the Park Inn Sloterdijk hotel, I chose to eat here instead of the hotel restaurant and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, the ambiance and the friendly staff. The menu is limited but it’s a good thing as what is being offered has been perfected by the chef and is truly delicious. I have been back multiple times and tried a variety of their menu items and I can happily say that their Indonesian chef has done a fantastic job providing food which in my humble opinion is better than most Dutch eateries in the region.

I would recommend it highly and will be back again soon.

Date of visit: February 2019