“AMAZING!”
Review of Eetcafe Vlaming - CLOSED

Eetcafe Vlaming
Cuisines: Diner, Dutch, International, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Eetcafe Vlaming is closed but you can find us at Restaurant Vlaming
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Hands down the best meal we have had in a restaurant in a very long time. The food was exceptional, the service was great and the prices reasonable. I only wish I lived in Amsterdam so I could go once a week!

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to Vlaming and once again it did not disappoint. From the atmosphere to the service to the food to the wine--- fantastic. Every time the owner and the wait staff are so accommodating and friendly. Love and will go back back every time I am in Amsterdam.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, staff and atmosphere! I had the beef steak and it was one of the best I've ever eaten (and I eat a lot of steak!) the bread and the chips that accompanied the dish were delicious! I would come back to Amsterdam just to come to this restaurant. Thank you for a great experience.

1  Thank Samanthajamie
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Really enjoyed eating here. The service was very friendly and excellent. Never felt rushed or hurried. Had the soup which was yummy and then the duck which was also great.
The atmosphere is really nice here, very warm with one side a brick wall.
Glad we stopped here on our travels. Thank you for a lovely time!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Four of us went here on New Years Eve - first fantastic point was they did not have a set menu for the event and they didn't increase the prices like most places!

The food was amazing the staff were great and the atmosphere was fab and the environment was lovely!

If I went to Amsterdam I would definitely go here again!

2  Thank JudeNewtownPowys