“Delicious food, very nice manager and staff”
Review of Eetcafe Vlaming - CLOSED

Eetcafe Vlaming
Cuisines: Diner, Dutch, International, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Eetcafe Vlaming is closed but you can find us at Restaurant Vlaming
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Thanks to tripadvisor we tried this restaurant and were not disappointed. We had not booked and it was Friday evening but as there were only two of us we gave it a go. The manager "fitted us in" without problem. Its not exactly cheap but the meal and wine was very good quality and the atmosphere was very nice. We had starters, mains, sides and one pud between us (no room left for a pudding each), a very good bottle of wine, two coffees and the bill was 100euros.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

After reading the ovations on tripadvisor we booked over Internet and got a prompt welcome from the owner. Impressing, pleasant and promising. The small and nicley decorated held not so many tables, why you should make reservations when visiting Amsterdam. Because this is a place you shouldn't miss. Delicious food - we had the Angus steak as our main dish and it' s probably the best meat we ever had. The waiting staff was great and knew their things.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My friends and I went here whilst on a city break in Amsterdam following recommendations on Tripadvisor. We were no disappointed with the delicious food. Had a spring onion soup for starter, steak (which was cooked to perfection) for main and was too full for pudding but had a taste of my friend’s sticky toffee pudding which was fantastic. Finished with a lemoncello.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I read about this restaurant on tripadvisor and decided to try about it based on the great reviews. It was fantastic and I go back every time I'm in Amsterdam. I recently brought my parents and brother while they were on a trip to Amsterdam and my parents loved it so much, they went there repeatedly. Great service, great food. The cinnamon ice cream is amazing.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We visited here on Saturday evening having emailed the restaurant from the UK on the Friday. As soon as we entered the restaurant, we were greeted with a friendly welcome and shown to our table. The place was buzzing and had a nice atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this place as the food was great but the mixed starter is certainly worthy of a special mention! Great way to sample a whole selection of different starters. Definitely one to keep on our list for when we visit again.