“BEAUTIFUL apartment very close to the heart of...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Little Clog Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
djbooking...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“BEAUTIFUL apartment very close to the heart of the city”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This was my first time traveling overseas and I could not have asked for a better location or host, Simon. I was somewhat skeptical since my friends and I are from Maryland/DC, US; unfortunately I’m accustom to having to present myself in a manner to ensure I’m not that type of person how my cutural is viewed as in the media. I did not have that initial feeling when meeting Simon as he was respectful and very kind. The place was exactly like the picture, very clean and tons of natural light. The roof balcony was amazing, you could see the entire city since this building was slightly taller than most in the city. It was located 1-10 minutes walking from everything, clubs, bars, cafe shops, shopping, etc..the only downside of this place was the stairs. Be ready to work out those legs getting to the to apartment, but I would definitely do it again.

Overall, A+.. I will be planning another trip to Amsterdam and this will be my 1st option!

Thanks Simon!!

johnjones...
New York City, New York
“Great place !!”
Reviewed July 5, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Stayed six nights with my girl friend
Loved it !!
Central to everything in Amsterdam
One of best locations around
Great view from living room of hundreds of boats on best canal
300 degree view of city and clock towers from terrace
Nice accommodations - good kitchen, dining table, sofa, bedroom. Baths and kitchen recently renovated
Clean
Great host /property manager - Simon
Only downsides: 5th floor walk up for the fit and TV only had Netflix so we had to go out for World Cup games
Would definitely book again

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing