Review Highlights
?Highlight of Our Trip

When you go to Amsterdam, this is a MUST! The boat is lovely, the food is delicious, the service... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TexasTandE
Houston, Texas
Romantic

Even on a cool, rainy night this cruise was super enjoyable. The antique canal boat was cozy and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
chrislee1234
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $106.84
from $92.78
from $47.80
from $17.71
More Info
All reviews antique boat boat stops amuse bouche captain roger small boat beautiful boat tourist boats interesting commentary highlight of our trip points of interest once in a lifetime unique experience three hours different perspective on line sights passengers
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

We had a really great meal on this classic canal boat. I was impressed with each course of the meal and the attentive staff. Get there early so you can select your table as it is on a first come basis. The four of us had the rear part of the boat to ourselves allowing us plenty of room to stretch out and easy access to either side of the boat for pictures.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed this dinner cruise on the canals. This cruise has limited seating so it is intimate and wonderful. The boat stops along the canals picking up each course which you order when you get on board.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank lindatX5348CR
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

An intimate, romantic evening enjoying good food, good company on a beautiful journey through Amsterdam's waterways.

Pricey but worth every penny in my opinion.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank UserLondon_England
Reviewed June 24, 2019

My husband and I did this dinner cruise while staying in Amsterdam. We enjoyed it and the captain told us interesting facts about sites we passed. The food was good and we also bought a bottle of wine. I recommend seating in the front of the boat so that you can hear the captain's stories.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

This is the second time my wife and I have taken this dinner cruise, and we loved it, even more, this time. The three-course meal was outstanding, and the captain and his assistant could not be more accommodating. I highly recommend this as one of the top things to do in this city.

Date of experience: May 2019