“Ok restaurant”
Review of Koh-i-Noor

Koh-i-Noor
Reserve with
Koh-i-Noor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 4,188 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Free wi-fi in both retsuarants . 1. Westermarkt 29.1016 Dj. Amsterdam.2. Rokin 18. 1012 Kr amsterdam.
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was ok, but nothing special. We've had much better Indian food elsewhere. The portions were large and the prices relatively low. But I don't understand how this resultant has achieved a rating among the top ten in Amsterdam.

2  Thank Emilie222
Write a ReviewReviews (1,656)

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We visit Koh-i-Noor and we really like, the prices are acceptable, service was great. everything was wonderwull.
It was very clean also.
I recommended to everybody

Thanks a lot
Talat SEN and Olga Barteneva

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I order delivery food from here all the time. I'm British and so I understand that you have to be very wary when ordering Indian food in Amsterdam. This is probably the best Indian restaurant in the city, great curries, good sized portions and the people who run it are super nice. Highly recommended!

1  Thank ilovepeas111
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

For me as an Amsterdammer it s the best indian restaurant that i know in Amsterdam. You eat very good in a pleasant ambiance for a reasonable price

1  Thank DirkVermeulen_13
Reviewed March 12, 2014

A great Indian restaurant serving authentic Indian cuisine unlike other restaurants around Amsterdam that normally use the same base for every curry.

I recently visited this restaurant with a couple of my friends and we tried several things. Dishes that especially stood out were the Chicken Tikka Masala, Biriyani and the Tandoori Chicken. Two of my friends are vegetarians and they seemed to enjoy the food they ordered as well, including the Paneer Masala which was their favorite.

A word about the staff - they are extremely patient and kind, and actually take time to explain their menu even though the restaurant was quite full. The waiters make sure that you have a great time. Our waiter, Mahi, particularly kept us entertained with his jokes, stories etc.

A must!