“Very Good”
Review of Koh-i-Noor

Koh-i-Noor
Reserve with
Koh-i-Noor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 4,096 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Free wi-fi in both retsuarants . 1. Westermarkt 29.1016 Dj. Amsterdam.2. Rokin 18. 1012 Kr amsterdam.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great food and service - however I did send 3 emails to book and never received a reply, so just turned up and got a table on the night - that would normally have stopped me even giving a restaurant my business but I went anyway and was glad I did

Reviewed January 21, 2014

...and glad we did! Had an EXCELLENT meal here. First rate foods! And super warm, and friendly service.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good indian food for reasonable price. Lots of tourists when we were there...(I am a local). I would go back for sure.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I'm from Amsterdam, so I have enough time to discover and select the good kitchens here!
This is one of my favourites because of her dekicious tasty food, her dedicated service and old Indian appearance makes it like you're in India for real.

1  Thank Houda A
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Coming to Amsterdam, we were all looking forward to the much hyped Indonesian food there. However, we ended up at Koh-I-Noor and have no regrets! Having eaten plenty of Indian food in the US, I wasn't prepared for just how well prepared, presented and tasty the food was here. Fortunately, we had reservations for our party of 13 on the Friday before Christmas. The place was packed. The staff were very friendly and well spoken. Our party left very satisfied with the meal. I highly recommend Koh-I-Noor!