“Found by Accident!”
Review of Koh-i-Noor

Koh-i-Noor
Reserve with
Koh-i-Noor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 3,853 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Free wi-fi in both retsuarants . 1. Westermarkt 29.1016 Dj. Amsterdam.2. Rokin 18. 1012 Kr amsterdam.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Found by Accident!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

...and glad we did! Had an EXCELLENT meal here. First rate foods! And super warm, and friendly service.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“good indian food”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good indian food for reasonable price. Lots of tourists when we were there...(I am a local). I would go back for sure.

• Visited April 2013
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Kohi Noor is one of my favourite in Amsterdam.”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I'm from Amsterdam, so I have enough time to discover and select the good kitchens here!
This is one of my favourites because of her dekicious tasty food, her dedicated service and old Indian appearance makes it like you're in India for real.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Houda A
Birmingham, Alabama
“An excellent Indian meal experience!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Coming to Amsterdam, we were all looking forward to the much hyped Indonesian food there. However, we ended up at Koh-I-Noor and have no regrets! Having eaten plenty of Indian food in the US, I wasn't prepared for just how well prepared, presented and tasty the food was here. Fortunately, we had reservations for our party of 13 on the Friday before Christmas. The place was packed. The staff were very friendly and well spoken. Our party left very satisfied with the meal. I highly recommend Koh-I-Noor!

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best curry in amsterdam”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've been here 8-9 times and always had a great meal. Tasty Indian food, well cooked and polite / attentive service.

• Visited March 2013