“Lovely food, pleasant staff.”
Review of Koh-i-Noor

Koh-i-Noor
Reserve with
Koh-i-Noor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 3,853 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Free wi-fi in both retsuarants . 1. Westermarkt 29.1016 Dj. Amsterdam.2. Rokin 18. 1012 Kr amsterdam.
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, pleasant staff.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My sister and Iate here early one evening after a day shopping in the rain. The staff were pleasant, the food was good, we started with a couple of popadums on the house-these turned out to be the spiciest part of the meal! We then ate a mixed plate of meat starters-excellent value. My sister had the chicken tikka for her main and I had the chicken korma-they complimented each other very well. We also had a garlic nan...it was the thinnest nan I've ever seen! The portions were a good size and the meal was very tasty. We had a very pleasant evening and left thoroughly warmed through and well fed. Would eat here again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Indian food and wonderful service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had a great dinner for five. The food was lovely, not too spicy, but full of flavour and plenty of it (we took some leftovers in a doggy bag). The white house wine was surprisingly good. I have to give extra credits for the wonderful service. The waiters were efficient and friendly and the owner treated us like we were old friends. What a nice, warm, funny person. I will definitely visit this restaurant again and recommend it to anyone. Make sure to make a reservation (we did); the place was packed.

“Indian”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great service even though it was packed , food was yummy and the price was fair for huge portions , well worth a visit

Visited October 2012
Sandnes, Norway
“Perfect food!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I visited Koh-i-noor with my brother and his girlfriend, and ordered four vegetarian mains. All the dishes were fantastic! The taste, the prices, the service - everything just rocks here! I'd like to draw special attention to the Dal Tarka. I always order Dal Tarka if it's on the menu, and the one in this restaurant is the best I've ever had. It's spiced and cooked to perfection! Oh, and the Nan's - they're insanely awesome (we had the garlic ones). I'll be back next time I'm in Amsterdam - no doubt!

Chicago
“So Great!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Ordered chicken tikka masala and naan. Excellent Indian food, the best I have had anywhere in Europe, and definitely better than anywhere in the U.S. Service was great too.