“Mrs” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 361 Hotels in Amsterdam
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Mrs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend, and I stayed at the WestCord Fashion Holet Amsterdam. The staff is some of the most wonderful people we have met, it was also my boyfriend Brithday. They made us feel really special, we had a wonderful time there, I would go back there again. I tell everyone in my hotel about this hotel so again thanks very much to all the the best staff. Elizabeth and Michele.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth E
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Elizabeth and Michele,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments about our my team are very appreciated! Thank you for recommending our hotel to others. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again!
Nico Evers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (394)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Worst staff ever, not polite and do what they want, not what you want.

Besides, i left my iphone in the room and they said they did not find it. My best advice is not to choose this hotel, if somehow you already made your booking, just be careful about house keepers and do not left anything in the room.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Fulyin
Dear Fulyin,
I'm distressed to learn of your dissatisfaction and would like to get in touch with you. Please forward your contact details to nico.evers@westcordhotels.nl
Kindest regards
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed for one night on a quick trip to Amsterdam in April. It is out of the city centre but there are two trams that get you in very quickly or we actually decided to walk in through the parks which was really lovely.
The rooms were big and spotlessly clean, very comfy beds and great shower facilities as well. Didn't manage to visit the gym but the bar on the top floor was nice with really tasty cocktails and a good DJ playing a mixture of music. Didn't have breakfast there but the bar snacks were nice!
All in all a great place to stay that wasn't too expensive and very easily accessible - would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Laura C
Dear Laura C,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that we have met your expectations and that you rate us with 5 out of 5! I will share your feedback with my entire team. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again!
Kindest regards
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed with my wife in this Easter week in this hotel. It is my utmost pleasure to introduce this hotel as one of the best I've stayed in Europe. I picked it looking at the great reviews at the tripadvisor. It will give no regrets, the hotel treats us even better.
Located 15/20 mins train ride from Schiphol. We walked from the Leylaan station to hotel which took nearly 10/12 mins. You can even take the tram no 1 or 17 from the station. The nearest stop to hotel called Surinameplein. You can take the same tram routes to reach Amsterdam Centraal which is like 15 mins ride.
My only complain is bed quality, as it turn out to be 2 single mattresses are joined rather than a double mattress. That's the only glitch we faced throughout the stay. The hotel staff were really friendly and willing to lend a hand all the time. Pool, Gym, Sky Bar along with the business centre computers with printing facilities are few things we enjoyed during our stay.

Room Tip: you can always specify your requirement. Quiet yet exciting hotel overall. I stayed in the level 5...
3 Thank Kasunu
Dear Kasunu,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments about my team and our facilities are very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others! I look forward to your next visit!
Comines, Hainaut, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We came for one night in your hotel. We booked because of good way people speak about you on Tripadvisor. Even with all what we already knew about you, you surprised us even more and in good way!
Your gift for our honey moon touched us very much and we appreciate way you received us and quality of everything : how look like desk, rooms, skyybar, swimming pool...
Really, be sure we already spoke about you! Some friends already tols us they'll come to you in their next trip in your city!
Antoine & Slava

1 Thank Antoine7780
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Antoine and Slava,
“Thank you veyu much!” What a great start of a review! Thank you for sharing your feedback and for all the kind words. I’m delighted to read that you rate us with 5 out of 5 and you’ve enjoyed your stay and your honeymoon gifts so much. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recommending it to others. I look forward to welcome you again to the WestCord Fashion Hotel!
Limavady, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We picked this hotel for price as the hotels in Amsterdam were all pretty expensive. We were not disappointed. Its only one train and one tram stop from the Airport and the trams numbers 1 & 17 a few minutes from the hotel had you in the city centre within 10 minutes. The hotel food was excellent although pricy. All staff were extremely helpful and spoke perfect English. A very quiet area of Amsterdam which suited us perfectly and made for an excellent relaxing stay after non stop walking of the city each day visiting all the sites. Rooms spacious and air conditioned and serviced each day. Chic Boutique style.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 9th floor and it was lovely and quiet.
1 Thank hilandHendy50
Dear hilandHendy50,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments about my team and our food are very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others! I look forward to your next visit!