$244
$192
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$192
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

$194
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
$171
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$224
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
$177
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$269
$241
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $441/night.

$209
$200
Kimpton
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$477
$263
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
4,476 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorminute walkseparate toiletvending machineday passtram servicemini bartop floorpublic transport
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great, clean hotel about a five minute walk to the tram station. Breakfast was great, although an extra cost, rooms were big, and staff were absolutely lovely. Would definitely recommend and would stay again. There is a nice pool and fitness center which you don't have to pay anything extra for, and the Skyy bar had great views, especially at nighttime with all the lights.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear James C,
“Great” what a good start for a review! Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments are very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there with my girlfriend that time and I may say there was a few hiccups on the first day but then everything wemt really well and our stay was perfect.

The lady at the reception had a weird accent and couldn't find our reservation even when we had to spell out my name so eventually had to show our the booking email and then even somehow she took some time to find it. But ohh well she did gave us the room of our choice and suggested us better room.

Then it being our anniversary we were offered a complimentary champagne and strawberries and chocolates (tho the quality was just average of the stuff they gave us) but ohh well its free so no issues.

Our room was actually right next to there housekeeping storeroom and every time someone would open it we woulf hear as if someone is opening our room. Just had that problem on first day then maybe we got used to it ;)

The room was amazing with kingsize bed and perfect comfort our bathroom had a shower as well as a bath. The interiors were really nice.
They offered us travel cards at the reception for the tram at no extra prices and the location was alsp quite good.

If im ever visiting amsterdam again ill definately stay at westcord fashion again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rahul G

Dear Rahul G,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you will return. That’s the biggest compliment we can get! I look forward to your next visit!
WestCord fashion Hotel

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The hotel was overall nice. The rooms were larger than anticipated. There is no door or curtain for the shower and the bathroom door is glass and you can see right through it. The bed was not very comfortable but I have been spoiled by memory foam. The tram stop is just a block away and takes about 5 mins to walk to. If you plan on spending a lot of time downtown this hotel is not the most convenient. Although if you want to save some money it isn't that bad. Its better for older people that do not want to participate in too many activities with ease that Amsterdam has to offer. Overall it is a nice hotel though.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erica D

Dear Erica D,
Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your compliments to my entire team! With regards to our location I can inform you that the nearest Tramstop is at 400 meters and a ride into the Centre is only 10 minutes. Thank you for staying with us and for recommending it to others. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guests!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I came across a very good rate for this hotel when searching online and so was pleased at how good it was for the money. The room was large, stylish and very clean, with a really comfortable bed - I go great sleep and felt so refreshed! The service was good and it was great to be able to use the basement pool.

We didn't have breakfast as it was rather expensive. There are several places nearby to go instead, or alternatively, it doesn't take long to get to the city centre. We used the tram most days but also walked in to the the city from the hotel twice - it's a good half an hour or so, but not too far.

If/when we come back to Amsterdam we'll most likely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear pterodactyl_07,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that we have met your expectations and that you rate us with 5 out of 5! I will share your feedback with my entire team! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again in the near future!
Kindest regards

Reviewed November 30, 2013

booked this hotel for 2 nights based on rate and TA reviews. was not disappointed. Trams 1 & 17 stop nearby, along with Bus 15 - approx. 20 min tram ride from Centraal Station to Surinameplein stop, then a less than 10 min walk to hotel. Tram 1 is more direct/less stops.
hotel was modern; my room (#002) was 1 level down from main floor along with 1 other room---strange as it is a floor with meeting rooms. having said that this was by far the largest European single room I have yet to see. 2 twin beds, plenty of living space, new bathroom; 2 people would have no issues here. mini fridge was the kind where you select what you want then it opens so you really can't use it for your own stuff.
I was concerned with the location not being in center city but it presented absolutley no problem.
17 euro breakfast was steep but it was a good selection of hot and cold foods.

Room Tip: 2 rooms (001 & 002)are the only 2 hotel rooms located 1 level down from main floor; along with several meeting rooms. strange
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear No1Ma,
I’m delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations! I will share your feedback with my entire team! Your compliment about our location is very appreciated. Thank you for choosing our hotel and I hope we can welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the near futureKindest regards,