$221
NH Hotels
$230
$193
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$203
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$239
$215
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$280
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$468
$189
$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$189
$183
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$309
$244
  • Room Service
4,482 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorminute walkseparate toiletvending machineday passtram servicemini bartop floorpublic transport
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The hotel was overall nice. The rooms were larger than anticipated. There is no door or curtain for the shower and the bathroom door is glass and you can see right through it. The bed was not very comfortable but I have been spoiled by memory foam. The tram stop is just a block away and takes about 5 mins to walk to. If you plan on spending a lot of time downtown this hotel is not the most convenient. Although if you want to save some money it isn't that bad. Its better for older people that do not want to participate in too many activities with ease that Amsterdam has to offer. Overall it is a nice hotel though.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erica D
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear Erica D,
Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your compliments to my entire team! With regards to our location I can inform you that the nearest Tramstop is at 400 meters and a ride into the Centre is only 10 minutes. Thank you for staying with us and for recommending it to others. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guests!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I came across a very good rate for this hotel when searching online and so was pleased at how good it was for the money. The room was large, stylish and very clean, with a really comfortable bed - I go great sleep and felt so refreshed! The service was good and it was great to be able to use the basement pool.

We didn't have breakfast as it was rather expensive. There are several places nearby to go instead, or alternatively, it doesn't take long to get to the city centre. We used the tram most days but also walked in to the the city from the hotel twice - it's a good half an hour or so, but not too far.

If/when we come back to Amsterdam we'll most likely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear pterodactyl_07,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that we have met your expectations and that you rate us with 5 out of 5! I will share your feedback with my entire team! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again in the near future!
Kindest regards

Reviewed November 30, 2013

booked this hotel for 2 nights based on rate and TA reviews. was not disappointed. Trams 1 & 17 stop nearby, along with Bus 15 - approx. 20 min tram ride from Centraal Station to Surinameplein stop, then a less than 10 min walk to hotel. Tram 1 is more direct/less stops.
hotel was modern; my room (#002) was 1 level down from main floor along with 1 other room---strange as it is a floor with meeting rooms. having said that this was by far the largest European single room I have yet to see. 2 twin beds, plenty of living space, new bathroom; 2 people would have no issues here. mini fridge was the kind where you select what you want then it opens so you really can't use it for your own stuff.
I was concerned with the location not being in center city but it presented absolutley no problem.
17 euro breakfast was steep but it was a good selection of hot and cold foods.

Room Tip: 2 rooms (001 & 002)are the only 2 hotel rooms located 1 level down from main floor; along with several meeting rooms. strange
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear No1Ma,
I’m delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations! I will share your feedback with my entire team! Your compliment about our location is very appreciated. Thank you for choosing our hotel and I hope we can welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the near futureKindest regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Great room but as per other reviewers the shower room situation is a bit odd.What were they thinking! The staff were friendly and helpful.The Skyy bar-nah! Choice of two trams 200 metres away to the night spots of Amsterdam. Enjoyed the swimming pool in the basement. Very good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank meod

Dear meod,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor. I’m very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. With regards to the glass in the bathroom I can inform you that we have bathrooms with frosted glass available. I look forward to welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the future!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I occasionally stay in the Fashion Hotel on business and have always found it to be an enjoyable experience. The staff are very friendly and the quality of the rooms is very high for the cost. The restaurant is exceptionally good quality and again the continuity of excellent service from the staff shines through. When you compare to some of the poor quality we have to endure in the UK for often higher prices it puts our hotel industry to shame. Brilliant!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Martin G,
"First Class” what a great start for a review!
I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel! Your review reflects our desired guest experience!
Thank you for staying and recommending our hotel to others! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future!