$230
$193
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$221
NH Hotels
Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$203
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$236
$215
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$280
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$468
$189
$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$189
$183
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$309
$244
  • Room Service
4,481 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorminute walkseparate toiletvending machineday passtram servicemini bartop floorpublic transport
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Great room but as per other reviewers the shower room situation is a bit odd.What were they thinking! The staff were friendly and helpful.The Skyy bar-nah! Choice of two trams 200 metres away to the night spots of Amsterdam. Enjoyed the swimming pool in the basement. Very good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank meod
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear meod,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor. I’m very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. With regards to the glass in the bathroom I can inform you that we have bathrooms with frosted glass available. I look forward to welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the future!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I occasionally stay in the Fashion Hotel on business and have always found it to be an enjoyable experience. The staff are very friendly and the quality of the rooms is very high for the cost. The restaurant is exceptionally good quality and again the continuity of excellent service from the staff shines through. When you compare to some of the poor quality we have to endure in the UK for often higher prices it puts our hotel industry to shame. Brilliant!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Martin G,
"First Class” what a great start for a review!
I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel! Your review reflects our desired guest experience!
Thank you for staying and recommending our hotel to others! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We stayed here for our anniversary over the weekend and had a brilliant time. The staff at check in were helpful and friendly. We'd forgotten to bring an adaptor for our plugs and when we rang reception to ask if they had any, the receptionist told us she'd take it up to us in the room. The bed was very comfortable and the bath was huge.
The Skyy Bar had a nice crowd in on Saturday night and the DJ played good music all night. We didn't eat in the hotel as we spent most of our time in the city, which was very easily accessed by the frequent no 1 & 17 trams. The pool area was nice and the water just the right temperature.
Overall, I'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jenrMayo

Dear jenrMayo,
“Great location, great staff” what a great start for a review! Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments about our beds, rooms and staff are very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We have just returned from staying for 3 nights and I would recommend this hotel! The check in girl was lovely and really helpful and we got checked in straight away! The rooms are lovely and the bed was really comfy (the only reason I marked the rooms as a 4 as they did get very hot in the night and we had to keep the window open, this did not effect is but might for some)
Breakfast was good too, it's all helpful yourself which was good and there was a good selection to suit!
We also had one drink in the Sky Bar it was nice to chill out for 1 drink after a lot of sightseeing
The location is good and depends on yourself, the tram station is 3 mins walk away from the hotel and trams 1 or 17 will have you at central station in 10-15 mins, there are closer stops which will get you right in the centre, the location is good to get way from the madness of the city but you are still really close
Great stay and thank you to all the staff

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Expert123,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that we have met your expectations and that you rate us with 5 out of 5! I will share your feedback with my entire team! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again!
Kindest regards

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I cannot believe the value for money that we got at this hotel. I was impressed by the high level of service the attention to detail in the design of the rooms and the hotel and how welcome we felt.

Design
The fact that this is called a Fashion Hotel - I thought was a gimmick at first. It proved out to be very fashionable and stylish. As someone that appreciates art and fine looking things I was kept intrigued by all the designs in the hotel lobby and room down to the chairs used in the rooms.

Room
Extremely clean, and kept clean by the room service attendants. Loads of Large Mirrors and light in the room giving it a luxury feel. Large bed and amazing shower area. No issues with the room at all.

There was always staff on hand to help and never at one point did we feel that we were not getting what we needed. They had answers to all of our questions and solutions to all our very minor problems. And the way in which they helped was very professional and willing, we felt like stars.

Skybar
The Skybar was great, it was more of a restaurant. We were greeted very well and catered for with a very personal touch. only problem here is that it was a sitting bar, rather than an actual bar and so we felt kind of trapped to our seats as we did want to look at the lovely views the bar offered but we were not sitting in the best place to see.

Food and Drink Price
The Skybar prices were decent but the room service ones were not. and the minibar fridge was a rip off. But this is true of most hotels I guess.

Location
Brilliant location, a short tram ride to the main Amsterdam Centraal. There are closer hotels but they are much more expensive.

Definitely a good recommendation from me.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cecmo

Dear Cecmo,
Thank you very much for your kind and enthusiastic words in your review! It was a delight to read you enjoyed your stay so much! I will share your comments with my entire team, who I am sure will read them with pride!
If you are looking for a job as Sales Manager you can always apply ! It has been a pleasure welcoming you to our hotel, and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back next time!