WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$124
$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$204
$189
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$299
$231
  • Room Service
$541
$352
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $408/night.

$285
  • Bar/Lounge
4,407 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorseparate toiletminute walkvending machineday passtram servicemini bartop floorpublic transport
Reviewed November 23, 2011

This is a nice modern hotel with a few funky touches.

The rooms were nice, bar on the top floor was a great place for snacks and reasonable priced drinks (for a hotel).

I never managed to use the pool but it looked nice enough. I did use the fitness room and found it to be well appointed although they didn't seem very keen on me turning up 45mins before closing!

The surrounding area isn't best but it isn't too far from Lelylaan station which has good transport links though at the time I was there there was a lot of snow and ice and rush hour on the metro wasn't a pleasent experience due to the overcrowding (guess people weren't using there bikes as much).

I wouldn't be prepared to pay normal 4* rates to stay here but I got a very good deal (around £70 per night I recall) which made it a stand out choice compared to the rest.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Dear ch9nem,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and for your compliments. I will share your feedback with my entire team. It has been a pleasure to welcome you to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. We are looking forward welcoming you again as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Close to city ,nice rooms and.....free wifi !

Ask for room not on streetside.Front is noicy but when window closed no noice.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Dear Philip0010,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm very happy to read your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
I will share your feedback with my entire team. We are looking forward to welcome you again as our guest in the near future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2011

Working in the hotel industry with high standards, this boutique-style hotel did not disappoint! We stayed for 4 nights and were able to check in when we arrived at 10.30am. The room was clean and comfortable with everything you expect from a 4* hotel. The staff was very friendly and thoroughly accommodating, going the extra mile with a card and offer of a cocktail in the Skyy bar for my wife's birthday. We really appreciated the free wifi, great breakfasts and lovely spa and indoor swimming pool. The hotel is just a couple of minutes' walk to the tram, which is only a short ride into the centre of Amsterdam. We'd definitely stay at the Westcord Fashion Hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kebjodilo

Dear Kebjodilo,

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed here as part of an easyjet holiday package, flight and 2 nights accomodation... although we did have some trouble with checking in (didnt get into our room until 4:30pm) the hotel was amazing for the money we paid, definately 4 star, rooms were lovely with the most comfortable bed ever, all very modern, with a very swanky bathroom, deep bath and really good shower, it didnt bother us that the bathroom door was glass and see through, however it may be a problem with family or friends... toilet was seperate though. The distance from the centre wasnt too bad, you could catch the tram directly opposite the hotel (number 1 or 17) and it took about 15 mins... definately worth staying that little bit outside the centre to stay in such a wonderful hotel. Staff were extremely helpful and the breakfast was AMAZING! Definately worth getting up for.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear Becktoria101,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and I hope we can welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the near future!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed at the Fashion hotel for the weekend. The hotel is really modern and quirky - our room was clean and everything looked new. The Skyy bar was really good and busy on a saturday night - playing good music and great cocktails. about 15 mins away from the city centre but easy to get to on the tram!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Dear Londogirl4105
I was delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations! Your comments about our Skyybar are very appreciated.