“Just perfect for me!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Belgrade
“Just perfect for me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

This hotel is totally perfect for me. It's on the way from the airport and less then 10 minutes from my office.
It nice, clean, modern hotel. Rooms are quite big and well furnished. You have all amenities and free wireless internet with a good signal.
My first stay was quite short so I didn't had a chance to try other features of the hotel (restaurant, bar etc) but for the sleep and work I'm 100% happy.
I will stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on a 6th floor. Room was very good.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Dear EstebanBelgrado,
I was delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future. Please make sure you find the time to use our other facilities!

Nico Evers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (358)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

Very nice hotel, we used bikes to go to the centre, and had a very nice stay. I recommend it

• Stayed October 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
Dear jailbreaker,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm very happy to read your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
I will share your feedback with my entire team. We are looking forward to welcome you again as our guest in the near future.
Kindest regards,

Osaka, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I was shocked at the size of the room- it was great!! I loved my stay there.. the bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. Great value. The only problem I have with it was the location. It took me 30 minutes to reach centraal station from the entrance from the hotel.

Room Tip: I emailed in advance to ensure a double room. They have twin rooms with opaque glass for the shower.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dear J S,

I was delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future!

Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Got a really good value deal on a couple of nights at this hotel in Feb/March 2011. Stayed there with a boyfriend and the room and hotel was faultless. Lovely and clean, friendly staff, great room service. The Skyy Bar was excellent with amazingly friendly staff. Only problem was the location. The nearest tram is a realistic 10min walk away... Which doesn't sound so bad, but when it's freezing cold and very wet outside (which it's going to be in Winter in Amsterdam!) it really seems like it's quite a distance! Saying that, I wouldn't let that put me off staying again - as, for the price, the hotel is great.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear loves2spooge,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and for your compliments. I will share your feedback with my entire team. It has been a pleasure to welcome you to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. We are looking forward welcoming you again as our guest in the near future!
Kind regards,

Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

A very nice hotel in such a nice city. It is a little bit hard to find because is somewhere on the autoband. It is very nice inside with very cool architecture and shapes. If you want to go to the city center by train it takes you about 10 minutes and from the hotel to the train station another 5 min walk.
The rooms are very nice in the same style like the lobby and are very big. The bathroom is great very spacious and has both shower and bath.
The spa looks good and has al the things you need to relax.
The thing I didn't like was the breakfast. It was 17 euros extra and wasn't nothing near a 4* breakfast. Another thing you need to know is that the parking costs 25 euros/day so that is also pretty expensive.
Overall I had a good time at Westcord Fashion Hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Dear HoriaSzabo,
Kindest regards,

Nico Evers,
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

Very nice, clean and friendly hotel
Nice bar at the 10th floor but view isnt amazing as facing motorway
Tram is about 15min walk from the hotel/ night bus available from the city centre (N 353)-get down at Lelylaan
Rooms are medium size but comfortable and luxurious-include both walk in shower and separate bath
Hotel had arranged cocktails for my husband's bday which was a very nice touch and made the stay special
Free wifi
Overall the hotel is very cosmopolitan and deinitely stands its name!

Room Tip: ring the hotel before or email them and ask for a spacious roome with view and they will make sure t...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vershi
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Dear vershi,

Maidstone, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

looks nice, staff lacked professionalism. Vacuum cleaner left outside a lift and guest fell over it and injured themselves.
15 euros each for 1 cold coffee and a dry croissant. 25 Euros per day to park in the car park despite paying full price for hotel stay. 12 1/2 euro local tax to pay too.
Room clean and modern, however be prepared for staff to enter your room unannounced to sort a problem with the tv channels. The bathroom has a clear glass door and male staff saw my wife getting out of the bath when they burst in. no apology.
alot of money for very little.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dear Jon B,

Thank you for posting your review at Tripadvisor, I'm distressed to learn of your dissatisfaction as we strive to fulfill and meet the needs of all our guests. Unfortunately we failed in your case. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. In every room we have "do not disturb" signs available, the fee to park your car is in line with the parking fees in the neighborhood and much cheaper than the city centre ( € 5,- per hour).
We do hope to get the chance to welcome you back as our guest in the near future. Please contact me directly.