CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam
$68
$62
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshared bathroombreakfast voucherseach morningfresh fruitclean bathroomtrain stationperfect locationsteep stairswalked everywherequiet streetbeautiful rooma wonderful staymain attractionscity centrethe red light districtcamillabathrobes
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Camillo provides everything you want or need in an in-house tour guide and host. The rooms were perfect, warm, comfortable and were completed with personal touches like fresh roses. The breakfast was incredible, with everything from pastries to meat and cheeses which filled us for the majority of the day. Thoroughly recommend this place to anyone, especially novices to amsterdam as it was directly in the heart if everything. Thank you, we hope to use your wonderful BnB again!
Emma and Nick x

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank emmalouwaterson
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Just like all the other reviews, I, too, had a wonderful time staying at CityCenter B&B. I arrived early in the morning and Camillo let me drop off my bag before the normal check in time. He even carried it up those tiny stairs for me. Then he sat me down with a map and gave me helpful information to explore Amsterdam. After giving me a restaurant recommendation, Camillo went outside (in the cold weather) to point me in the correct direction before I went off. I really appreciated that.

The B&B itself was lovely--a cozy retreat in the chilly city. The location was ideal and an easy jumping off point to explore. I actually ended up walking to most of the major locations right from the B&B. The city is actually great for walking, even though the tram system is there too. Each time I came back to the B&B, I felt like I was going back to my own apartment. That is how cozy the place is. On top of that it was clean and well cared for. The room had little details like bathrobes, DVD's, books, teas/coffees, chocolates, etc. Like all the other reviews, the breakfast that Camillo makes is just perfect! The presentation and taste made my mornings wonderful.

CityCenter B&B met all of my expectations. I avoid standard hotels and like to stay in places that have a personal touch. I feel like I am getting more of a local experience, rather than a tourist experience that way. Plus, being a solo travel, it is comforting to have those personal touches. CityCenter B&B was the perfect place for me--I fully recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelGirlKate
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Almost everything written in other reviews is true.
The place is very central yet very quiet.
The rooms (we had leased the two of them) were very nice and with everything one needs. Also the bathroom, spacious with everything you need.
All very clean and well maintained. (the stairs a bit noisy - an old typical Amsterdam building).
The owner, Camillo, very nice and attentive. He helped us with our 4 suitcases when we arrived and left. He sat down with us to tell us about places of interest in Amsterdam. We thought we had lost a key and without any problem he went and made a copy (no charge ... something unusual in hotels/B&Bs).
And last: Breakfast. You can not expect anything better. The quantity, quality and variety are unusual, and in the presentation you can feel the touch of Camillo.
One important thing: I think that if the people of the two room do not know each other, it would be a little difficult the issue of a common bathroom.
In any case, I would give Camillo's B&B a note: 110%

Room Tip: The double room is a bit bigger than the twin room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I throughly enjoyed my 4 night stay at this charming little B&B. Easy to locate, 8 minute walk from Central Station. Joost and Camillo made my son and I feel like long, lost family members. We experienced 5 star service in a spotless, comfortable room on the top floor of a cool, old Amsterdam dwelling. The location turned out unexpectedly perfect, offering great pubs, restaurants and the best coffee shops in Amsterdam. Easy walk from 21 Sint Jacosstraat to the Anne Frank House (you'll love the Jordan district). Camillo directed us to the best places in the City, along with advice on how to use the local transport systems. Be sure to take a tour of Amsterdam with Mike's Bikes. It's a fun, easy great way to experience the city.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth S
Reviewed November 15, 2013

City Center B&B is easy to find from Central Station & is perfectly located to explore Amsterdam. Camillo was very friendly providing a map & pointing out key highlights plus some tips to see the less touristy side of the city. The rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. Breakfast is excellent & it's lovely having it served in your room. The rooms and bathroom were very, very clean. I highly recommend it - a real find!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family