“Great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam

We can't find prices for this accommodation
CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam
You added CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam to your Saves list
Ranked #8 of 329 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Zürich
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We choose this B&B thanks to its central location, as we were travelling by train. It has only 2 rooms upstairs, with a shared bathroom. Our room was tiny, but I hear this is common in Amsterdam. It was clean and the bed ok. The breakfast, served in the room, was really excellent.
Camillo was very helpful with our luggage. We had 2 big suitcases and 2 small bags, and the staircase is very narrow. He also gave us useful information about what to do in the city, depending on the length of our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank ChrisTobias

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I cannot say enough about how enjoyable our stay was. This is the real deal - location that is at a walking distance from many points of attraction and great restaurants; lovely rooms; very helpful inn manager, the best breakfast (served in the room). I will definitely stay there again and again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BaklavaSam
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Camillo is a great host for City Center Bed and Breakfast. I stayed three nights and found the B&B very conveniently located to Central Station and Camillo answered any and all questions I had.

The room was clean and cheerful, with a large bed and a small table where the breakfast is served (there is no common sitting area for guests.) The WiFi worked well so I could check my email. I don't drink coffee or tea, but they were provided in the room if I wanted them.

The first night I stayed was a Saturday, so for my Sunday breakfast I was given a coupon for a restaurant across the street where I could get anything on the menu. The following morning I was treated to a totally delicious home cooked breakfast in my room with much more than I could actually eat (since I was just one person!)

I'd recommend this B&B for travelers who are looking for a central location in Amsterdam, easily within reach of any tram, and a great host.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank GetsAround X
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Spent five nights with my daughter here. It's one of the best B&B's I have stayed in. Camillo is a wonderful host, with fabulous tips and suggestions. It's location is perfect within the city. It's safe ,clean, and very quaint. Each morning you rise to an amazing breakfast, which we looked forward too. And you are given thick plush robes to wrap yourself in after your showers. So cozy! Don't let anyone scare you about the stairs, it adds to the character and Camillo carries your bags up, so there is no worries. I have stayed in many B&B's and Ian fussy. I highly recommend this spot and I will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Whidbey Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Camillo is a wonderful host and cook! When we first arrived, he gave us a map and marked walking routes for us and pointed out places we might want to visit. When the tickets for the Keukenhof were sold out from the company he usually uses for the day we wanted to go, he actually walked with us to another company and got the tickets for us. Above and beyond. We also loved the breakfasts. We were there for three nights and each breakfast was a little different, but beautifully presented. Tom really loved the pancakes! The location is perfect, just minutes away from great restaurants and coffee houses and the Dam Square, but surprisingly quiet. Don't let the steps scare you - Camillo helped us with our luggage and we found the steps well worth the effort.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Our two night stay here was delightful. 5 mintues from central station and close to main attractions but far enough away to avoid the noise. Rooms are decorated cheerfully and with plenty of extras such as coffee, tea, chocolates, and wifi that actually works!

Close to jordan district where you can enjoy quaint amsterdamsterdam away from tourists. You share a very large bathroom with the other room. It is very big and nicely updated.

Breakfast could be the best part! French press coffee...hot frothy milk...granola...fresh fruit...meats..cheeses..breads all displayed ao nicely on a table in your room with fresh tulips!

Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Khuls81
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a long weekend at the City Centre in March but couldn't have felt more at home, infact better than home! Really tranquil. Beautifully presented room with a wonderful breakfast which we could have in bed - very spoilt! Camillo and Joost made us feel very welcome and hardly knew they were there. Very helpful in explaining amenities and local areas to see. We will be back :-)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple