“Center city location, clean room, great breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam
Ranked #10 of 336 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Center city location, clean room, great breakfast”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Camillo is a great host for City Center Bed and Breakfast. I stayed three nights and found the B&B very conveniently located to Central Station and Camillo answered any and all questions I had.

The room was clean and cheerful, with a large bed and a small table where the breakfast is served (there is no common sitting area for guests.) The WiFi worked well so I could check my email. I don't drink coffee or tea, but they were provided in the room if I wanted them.

The first night I stayed was a Saturday, so for my Sunday breakfast I was given a coupon for a restaurant across the street where I could get anything on the menu. The following morning I was treated to a totally delicious home cooked breakfast in my room with much more than I could actually eat (since I was just one person!)

I'd recommend this B&B for travelers who are looking for a central location in Amsterdam, easily within reach of any tram, and a great host.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank GetsAround X

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Toronto
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Spent five nights with my daughter here. It's one of the best B&B's I have stayed in. Camillo is a wonderful host, with fabulous tips and suggestions. It's location is perfect within the city. It's safe ,clean, and very quaint. Each morning you rise to an amazing breakfast, which we looked forward too. And you are given thick plush robes to wrap yourself in after your showers. So cozy! Don't let anyone scare you about the stairs, it adds to the character and Camillo carries your bags up, so there is no worries. I have stayed in many B&B's and Ian fussy. I highly recommend this spot and I will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Whidbey Island
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Camillo is a wonderful host and cook! When we first arrived, he gave us a map and marked walking routes for us and pointed out places we might want to visit. When the tickets for the Keukenhof were sold out from the company he usually uses for the day we wanted to go, he actually walked with us to another company and got the tickets for us. Above and beyond. We also loved the breakfasts. We were there for three nights and each breakfast was a little different, but beautifully presented. Tom really loved the pancakes! The location is perfect, just minutes away from great restaurants and coffee houses and the Dam Square, but surprisingly quiet. Don't let the steps scare you - Camillo helped us with our luggage and we found the steps well worth the effort.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Our two night stay here was delightful. 5 mintues from central station and close to main attractions but far enough away to avoid the noise. Rooms are decorated cheerfully and with plenty of extras such as coffee, tea, chocolates, and wifi that actually works!

Close to jordan district where you can enjoy quaint amsterdamsterdam away from tourists. You share a very large bathroom with the other room. It is very big and nicely updated.

Breakfast could be the best part! French press coffee...hot frothy milk...granola...fresh fruit...meats..cheeses..breads all displayed ao nicely on a table in your room with fresh tulips!

Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Khuls81
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a long weekend at the City Centre in March but couldn't have felt more at home, infact better than home! Really tranquil. Beautifully presented room with a wonderful breakfast which we could have in bed - very spoilt! Camillo and Joost made us feel very welcome and hardly knew they were there. Very helpful in explaining amenities and local areas to see. We will be back :-)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Every morning they offer home made wonderful breakfast which was amazing! Really clean house and quiet sleeping experience. They are very nice, patient and ready for help. The location is very good, 3 mins walking distance from the central station. And everyday there are fresh tulips!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I highly recommend Camillo's CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam to every tourist who wishes to visit Amsterdam, Netherlands. He has very clean, cozy and spacious B&B rooms fully equipped with everything one may need to enjoy a very comfortable stay. The bathroom is spacious and clean with all the requisite toiletries and towels. The bed linen is of beautiful vibrant colors which adds the extra charm to the room. The room is cleaned everyday and the towels, linens changed everyday. Not to forget the awesome breakfast he brings to the room everyday which is more than what you could expect even in a 5 star. All in all a huge thumbs up to Camillo's CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam. Thank you Camillo. Will surely stay at your place during our next visit and recommend it to all our friends too!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple