All reviews shared bathroom breakfast vouchers fresh fruit every morning train station clean bathroom perfect location steep stairs quiet street beautiful room great shower main attractions camilla luggage
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our stay at CityCenter B&B was awesome! We stayed here mid-February and totally enjoyed it! Our flight on our last day was very early, and given that breakfast could not be served at 4 am, Camillo gave each of us a large piece of homemade apple cake for our journey!
Very cosy, clean and comfortable!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rosa7892
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Camillo and Joost are an italian \ datch couple living beneath the rooms thy rent in their b&b in a restored old house situated in the middle of the old city center.
rooms are just perfect , great attention to the details and colours , situated at the top floor with
a fantastic wooden roof with beams white painted.The bathroom is shared by both the rooms , but it's perfectly clean with a sauna shower and a double basin to be used.
Camillo will help you about EVERYTHING you need to know about the amazing Amsterdam , certainly one of the most beautiful city in the world.
If you want to be sure to find a home away from home in this city , ask Camillo!!
Italian , English and Datch perfectly spoken.
We was there from feb the 9th to feb the 11th. 2013 : great time ! Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank luca l
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed here late October 2012. I cannot fault it - Camillo is really helpful and as others have said gave such personalised advice about places to visit and to eat that it felt as though we were staying with old friends or family.
When we arrived Camillo gave us a map and as my daughter wanted to find a vintage market he gave us very clear instructions so we were able to go straight there.

The room was really comfortable and warm and the breakfast,served on a little table in the room, was enormous with fresh fruit and so much choice of cold meat, cheese, eggs, bread and yoghourts that we were spoilt for choice.

As it is a guest house the bathroom facilities are shared with guests in the other room but we did not even see them and it was not a problem at all.

The other thing is the location; it is so central that everything is just a walk away. We were travelling by train and the directions from the station were clear and it took us only about 7-8 minutes to walk there. From there we could walk to all the main tourist areas and also Camillo gave us careful information about the buses and trams to take us further afield.
If you have trouble with stairs this may not be the place for you as they are very steep and narrow but Camillo carried our cases up for us and it was not a problem for us. I would recommend this B and B to anyone. Just talking about it to my daughter now we both had such good memories that we want to go back soon!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Valkez
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I totally concur with my travel partner, Sheryl G's comments about this place. I felt like I was staying in my own bedroom! This was my first trip to Amsterdam and having Camillo's advice and direction, upon arrival, was huge! He went over the map and circled everything we might be interested in seeing. The breakfast was fantastic and on the weekend he gave us a voucher for breakfast around the corner-- which had excellent food too!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here 5 nights in early November 2012 and were very impressed. Camillo was extremely helpful in outlining particular areas on a map for us and customizing it for where we wanted to go. Huge breakfasts that we also packed up for some lunch on the run. Very clean and colorful with towels changed each day and little candy treats provided each night. Surprisingly quiet given its location on a major street. Close to everything and we walked everywhere while there. Camillo also arranged a taxi for us at 4:30 a.m. to the airport which we highly appreciated. It was lovely to come "home" to these rooms after a long day out and about.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends