$220
NH Hotels
$230
$193
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$203
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$239
$215
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $451/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$291
$280
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$417
$383
$189
$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$189
$183
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$304
$244
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$468
$364
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshared bathroombreakfast vouchersfresh fruitevery morningtrain stationclean bathroomperfect locationsteep stairsquiet streetbeautiful roomgreat showermain attractionscamillaluggage
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I totally concur with my travel partner, Sheryl G's comments about this place. I felt like I was staying in my own bedroom! This was my first trip to Amsterdam and having Camillo's advice and direction, upon arrival, was huge! He went over the map and circled everything we might be interested in seeing. The breakfast was fantastic and on the weekend he gave us a voucher for breakfast around the corner-- which had excellent food too!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here 5 nights in early November 2012 and were very impressed. Camillo was extremely helpful in outlining particular areas on a map for us and customizing it for where we wanted to go. Huge breakfasts that we also packed up for some lunch on the run. Very clean and colorful with towels changed each day and little candy treats provided each night. Surprisingly quiet given its location on a major street. Close to everything and we walked everywhere while there. Camillo also arranged a taxi for us at 4:30 a.m. to the airport which we highly appreciated. It was lovely to come "home" to these rooms after a long day out and about.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

If you want a friendly welcome, a scrupulously clean and well equipped bedroom and bathroom in a great location this B&B is for you. We had a one night stay there and were extremely impressed. The owner took time to outline the area, advising us of what to see and restaurants we might like. The breakfast was incredible - lots to choose from and top quality food.We had no complaints at all. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at the CityCenter B & B for 5 days from October 3 to October 8. Camillo met me at the door. I had arrived a little earlier. He carried my heavy bag to the room and gave me a map etc. The room is basic and clean. Bathroom has to be shared with the occupants of the other room. It can be a problem if you are someone who needs to use the bathroom frequently. The breakfast was great. It was served promptly in the room at an agreed time. There were cheeses, cold cuts, cereal, lots of coffee and more. I normally eat well but could not finish the breakfast. There is also coffee/tea making facilities in the room. Two mornings I had to have breakfast at a nearby restaurant and it was nothing like Camillo's breakfast.
The location of the B & B is very convenient and with easy access to restaurants, trams, trains etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ptthom
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I can highly recommend this cosy and friendly B&B where I stayed for two nights. The room, service and location were just perfect and I would certainly go back again. It certainly made me feel like home.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends