$223
$354
$217
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of $433/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$366
$231
$193
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$312
$286
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $396/night.

$192
$183
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$314
$246
  • Room Service
All reviewsshared bathroombreakfast vouchersfresh fruitevery morningtrain stationclean bathroomperfect locationsteep stairsquiet streetbeautiful roomgreat showermain attractionscamillaluggage
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at the CityCenter B & B for 5 days from October 3 to October 8. Camillo met me at the door. I had arrived a little earlier. He carried my heavy bag to the room and gave me a map etc. The room is basic and clean. Bathroom has to be shared with the occupants of the other room. It can be a problem if you are someone who needs to use the bathroom frequently. The breakfast was great. It was served promptly in the room at an agreed time. There were cheeses, cold cuts, cereal, lots of coffee and more. I normally eat well but could not finish the breakfast. There is also coffee/tea making facilities in the room. Two mornings I had to have breakfast at a nearby restaurant and it was nothing like Camillo's breakfast.
The location of the B & B is very convenient and with easy access to restaurants, trams, trains etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ptthom
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I can highly recommend this cosy and friendly B&B where I stayed for two nights. The room, service and location were just perfect and I would certainly go back again. It certainly made me feel like home.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ClaudiaSchoenbohm
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Warm, welcoming atmosphere with attention to every detail from fresh cut flowers on your side table to small chocolates gently tacked into your towels daily! Extensive breakfast big enough to satisfy even the hungriest of us in the morning. Super clean linens and comfortable mattress help you to relax after a long day. Highly recommend for everybody!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Camillo spent the first 30 minutes when we checked in just going over the city layout. He also saved us a lot of hassle with a great parking lot. The breakfast spread was great and included eggs, yogurt, fresh fruits, fresh baked breads and pastries.

The bed was comortable and the bathroom was clean

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I can't rate this place highly enough! The location was perfect, the room was bright and cheery and Camillo was just fantastic. He gave us lots of great information about the city, and even washed our clothes for us! We were given vouchers for breakfast down the road - massive meals. Amsterdam was one of my favourite places on our whole European trip and this B&B really helped make it great. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Amsterdam! One tip - be careful on the stairs! They're a bit scary, especially after a night out!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple