5,530 results
All reviews citizen m free movies mood lighting shower and toilet mood pad zuid station tram stop city centre rooms are small huge bed great concept frosted glass funky hotel schiphol airport number tram modern design common areas
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

That was one the most interesting places I stayed at, really different from many other hotels I've seen. Well, first if all, books - albums that you can find in the hotel. Stop and check them out whenever you see one, lots of cool pics! Some are naked. Service was good or very good, but nothing memorable really. Bed,,,,,oh that bed,,,,,,omg, just go sleep on it. At least one night, it's huge, no , it's enormous, so white, feels fresh, made me feel myself very special. Also, the hotel is close to the business center I went to every day, very convenient in terms of transportation. Toilet & bathroom- I loved both. Wish I took my boyfriend with me)) This hotel is not a super cozy place, but I have no complaints at all. A very sexy place, btw.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for 2 nights recently. We were very impressed with the modern & clean room. Everything has been well thought of. Everything in the room has a purpose, it all works perfectly. Id go back in a heartbeat. Its only a couple of minutes away from the number 5 tram that takes you right into the town centre. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank the-hocks-famiily
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Having stayed in citizenM Glasgow a couple of times I knew what to expect and that I would enjoy my stay here. The design is very similar, carpets and furnishings identical, with the same great, compact rooms and the massive, wonderful beds ! The staff are just as friendly and helpful, sorting us out with tram cards and directions etc ( we declined the offer of bicycles due to the shocking weather last weekend ). The hotel is in a quiet residential suburb very near the Amsterdam Zuid station, so dead easy to get to from the Airport, and tram number 5 stops just outside so getting into the centre is no problem at all. Love Amsterdam and will make this my place to stay the next time I visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dbottomley
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed here whilst attending a conference at the next-door Rai.Stayed for 4 nights and had my girlfriend join me for the last two.

Location is good for local businesses, Rai and 5 minutes from the train station (one stop to the airport) or tram (no 5 into town).

Foyer is cool. Bar is cool. Breakfast is pretty good. Staff are generally young, friendly and helpful.

The room is different though. It is thin and small and there is no formal division between the bathroom area (which is where you enter the room) and the sleeping area and desk. The bed is the width of the room and large enough to sleep 4 or 5. That may be the aim given the picture opposite the lift on the ground floor (adults only).

I would stay again if me only but not with my girlfriend as well. Maybe I'm just a prude though.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great place to stay for a short break. walking distance from train station and easy to catch a tram right outside to see all tourist hotspots and Downtown.
The toilet and shower has no privacy in the rooms so if you're happy to take a poo and your partner can see you do it then crack on! Beds very comfortable;e but room very claustrophobic. No tea making facilities or room service which is not good if you want a culpa when you wake up. The girls on the check in desk and bar area are brilliant.

Room Tip: All rooms are identical.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple