Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$194
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$156
$150
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$233
$193
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $296/night.

Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$225
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $296/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$244
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

$210
$200
Kimpton
$467
$317
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $398/night.

Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$83
$65
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

5,387 results
All reviewscitizen mfree moviesmood lightingshower and toiletmood padzuid stationtram stopcity centrerooms are smallhuge bedgreat conceptfrosted glassfunky hotelschiphol airportnumber trammodern designcommon areas
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was a handy stopover for an early morning flight. No negotiating traffic, just a short stroll to the terminal. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The room interesting and comfortable. I couldn't believe the size of the bed and am glad I didn't have to change the linen! I slept so well and luckily remembered to set the alarm as I slept so well. I don't think I would go for the breakfast again as it was a bit pricey. You can get cheaper in the terminal. Also, there was a 2 euro credit card charge for the breakfast if you booked it the day before, which made it the same price as if you booked it on the day. I was offered the opportunity to have it refunded as I was clearly not told of this policy at the time, when I asked why the price was different. I would definitely stay here again for the convenience.

Room Tip: I didn't hear a single aero plane from inside.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SeadogCapeTown
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Particularly indicated for those who need to be very close to the Schiphol Airport - reachable in 3 min. walking -. This is a Hi-tech Concept hotel which offers design areas and slightly different rooms (need to get used to the WC and the shower position). Personnel extremely efficient and kind, everything can be done automatically. Suggested at 100%.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank chemmi214
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed here on a layover to Africa, and chose the CitizenM because of it's proximity to the train, reasonable price and great reviews. I was not disappointed. The train takes you from the airport, to a stop only a few minutes walk to the hotel. Checking in was easy and the staff was excellent. The room is high tech, with a universal remote, and really unique shower concept. From there it was a quick walk to the train again, this time, heading downtown.

There isn't a sit-down restaurant, but a cafe style area which has a great selection. The rooms are not overly spacious, but their layout gives you ample room. I would reccommend this hotel for shorter stays or single travellers most of all.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank jillian s
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This place just wow-ed us. It's not located at the central but very near zuid station, which is good for us.. just 1 station from Schipol. Tram is just round the corner if you need, and line 5 goes to most of the touristy places, it just perfect for us!
It's very modern concept, and we totally love the design of the room (not recommended for the shy due to "open concept" bathroom). The bed is big and comfy, just make me wanna stay in.. =)
The only not so good experience for us was that the TV wasnt working. We could switched it on, but nothing can be displayed when channels are selected (movies are working fine though). And, the staff said they couldn't do anything about it...-_-

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank py_bh
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

At first I was a bit apprehensive of this hotels location, there was no need. Having not been to Amsterdam before I was unaware just how good the transport is.

Before quarter past 12 you can get the number 5 tram from outside the hotel straight in to Amsterdam centre, after then the 358 night bus runs every hour, and every half an hour on Friday and Saturday.

The hotel it's self is swanky as, rooms really contemporary and so is the bar. They do a massive range of cocktails and I had a few beautiful whiskey sours before we went out which were mixed to perfection.

I was surprised that all the food places in Amsterdam close at 4am so it's a good job the hotel serves food 24/7 because we got back at 5am worse for wear and starving a couple of nights!!

All round brilliant stay, can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed: May 2014