Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect introduction to the city!

We loved walking through Amsterdam with Dennis! Getting away from the busy areas and seeing the... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2019
Debi6463
An Indescribably Fantastic Tour Day and Guide Dennis

The tour that my wife and I had set up was to have Dennis drive us from Amsterdam to a spot in... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2019
N4567DYmichaelh
Northborough, Massachusetts
via mobile

All reviews highly recommend dennis walking tour guide dennis amazing bike tour jordaan area local perspective dutch culture private guide personal tour his enthusiasm perfect guide zaanse schans experience amsterdam great company great introduction wonderful city visiting amsterdam
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2019

This tour of Amsterdam was so fabulous. It was beyond my expectations. My husband and I spent the entire day with Dennis. It was so apparent how much he loves his Amsterdam. He is from Amsterdam and knows the city so well. He was so interactive and gave us the tour we wanted. We went to so many places and he explained the neighborhoods and areas so well. Dennis had so many recommendations for places to visit in the next few days. The Jordan area was so nice. So many things to see. We had a wonderful lunch with him. He knew of so many places to visit. We went to many local shops to include an olive oil store, since he knew my husband was an Olive Oil Snob. We went to a darling toy store in which he had such personal experiences with.
We enjoyed many of his personal stories of his perspective of Amsterdam. This tour was the best tour we have ever done. No one would ever be disappointed with Dennisnand Amsterdam.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank diane32724
DennisAmsterdam, Owner at Love My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Hi Diane.

Yes we did have a fabulous tour.
It was nice to show you my city.
Thank you for your review.
Hope to see you and Nick next time.

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend having Dennis show you around the city he loves! He will make you fall in love with it too! Not only did we have a fabulous walking tour plus a yummy local place for lunch and a brown bar, Dennis gave us other recommendations for other days on our trip. Thanks for making it so special Dennis!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank suzod417
DennisAmsterdam, Owner at Love My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Hi Susan.

Happy to hear it was so special.
It was nice to meet you and to be your host.
Thank you for recommending me.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

We hired Dennis to show us the best of Amsterdam, he did not disappoint. He treated us like family and guided us to wonderful places to eat and sites to see. Very flexible and patient. We traveled with our children and 3 grandchildren ages 4, 5, and 8. He showed us things that were kid friendly and easy to reach. I would highly recommend him for your Amsterdam vacation.

Date of experience: May 2019

Hi Brenda.

Thank you for your highly recommendation.
It was nice to meet you and your family and to be your host.
Say hi to the kids from me.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Some friends booked the tour with Dennis – and our first afternoon in Amsterdam was spent seeing the town from insiders point of view. Dennis shared some insights about the history and also contemporary life in Amsterdam. We visited sidestreets and places off the beaten tourist path. A highlight was a visit to a Afghanistan the restaurant for a delicious meal.

Date of experience: April 2019
DennisAmsterdam, Owner at Love My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2019

Hi Francesca.

Yes I do live in a fascinating city.
It was nice to meet you and to be your host.
Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

4 of us took the tour. Dennis met us at our hotel near Museumplein at 9:00. It was a fun and enthusiastic tour. Well worth it. As we strolled the streets, he pointed out interesting things about architecture in general and the Rijksmuseum in particular. He had fun stories about bicycling in Amsterdam and other local anecdotes which helped us to understand the culture much better. He took us to a great place to buy chocolates and to eat lunch. He made a reservation foir us for dinner which turned out to be a great place. On Google Maps he pin-dropped places to visit and see in the PM. He showed us the best streets to walk in the PM. We wanted to book him for the afternoon, but he was already booked. What a great tour! Highly recommend Dennis.

Date of experience: April 2019

Hi Samuel.

I also think it was a great tour!
It was nice to meet you and to be your host.
Happy to hear you liked all my recommendations.
Next time we should do a full day.