“Amazing taste”
Review of Saturnino

Saturnino
Reserve with
Saturnino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #183 of 3,853 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Mumbai
“Amazing taste”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have visited this restaurant quite many times during my stay in Amsterdam. I must say this is the best restaurant in Amsterdam for Italian food with amazing taste. The owner of the restaurant is very nice and pays personal attention to each customer. A must go place while visiting amsterdam

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
“Delicious Food and Wonderful Owners”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We received a recommendation to eat here from the concierge at the Hotel Krasnapolsky and this was an amazing place to eat! The homemade bread is to die for and the owners came out and visited with us. We had the mussels, several pasta dishes and lots of wine!
We will go back to Saturnino on our next business trip and recommend this restaurant to all of our friends and colleagues. Everything was fresh and made to order and the staff and owners gave great recommendations. The wine and limoncello was flowing and we laughed for several hours! Great memorable experience and can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012
Beirut, Lebanon
“Catch it when it's not crowded”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went for a late lunch. The experience was very good. I ordered the grilled sword fish and a penne arrabiata. It was very good. Service was excellent. The place was not full at the time.

It wasn't expensive at all. I had a glass of wine with my food and my bill still came out at around 20 Euros. I think that's very reasonable.

The menu looked good, with a big selection. I think I will go back to this place during my stay.

• Visited June 2013
San Francisco
“3 visits in 16 years”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I last visited Amsterdam and Saturnino 16 years ago. This family owned restaurant was so memorable I had to come back on this trip. Great Italian food and a fun atmosphere. Go.

• Visited May 2013
Endless Mountains, Pennsylvania
“Delicious from Soup to Nuts.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

What a Special Place. We happen to be walking the side streets of Amsterdam looking for an Italian restaurant. When we found Saturnino Italiano, but, they were closed while the staff ate.

We were in Amsterdam in April and it was sooo cold. We talked with the owner Sebastiano and wanted to know if we could sit in his warm restaurant with a bottle of wine until the staff was ready to serve. So he agreed and brought us our wine, some bread and the best Olive Oil. We couldn't believe 35 minutes went by.

The food was worth waiting for. Stuff Mushrooms, Pasta with Homemade Sauce, Grilled Fish, Grilled Veggies plus desert. After all the food and a second bottle of wine, we floating out to our Hotel. Can't wait to go back next time we are in Amsterdam.
A Wonderful, Special Restaurant With the Best Staff. Well Worth a Visit for a very fine meal.

• Visited April 2013