“Finally--a decent salad in Amsterdam!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dwaze Zaken

Dwaze Zaken
Reserve with
Dwaze Zaken is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 3,767 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: French, Dutch, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Dwaze Zaken is a cafe in the centre of Amsterdam. We serve, without exception, great food and tasty drinks for a reasonable price. The artistic and Christian character of our place offer a unique dimension for anyone who wants to explore. Striving to serve excellent meals, we're always on the lookout for new products and better ways to serve our customers. Why not let our menu, art, interior and personnel inspire you and help make your stop at our cafe a unique and unforgettable experience.
seattle
“Finally--a decent salad in Amsterdam!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

First night spent around a hundred dollars trying for some fresh and real food in so-called "good" restaurants. Could not find anything that resembled a fresh and wholesome salad. Next day got a tip and headed over to Dwaze Zaken. The salad was fantastic and not too pricey. Lovely environment--soft jazz, charming environment. What might have kept me away was the "Jesus Loves You" neon sign atop the building. Fortunately that's about all anyone had to say on the subject and there was no proselytizing or evangelizing. Just a great space and scene. What kept me from five stars was the price of a (small) bottle of sparkling water--2.9 Euro. Ridiculous.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Snowchi

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Cairns, Australia
“Enjoyed a Grilled Brie while watching people passing by”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

My first time in Amsterdam and I found this little cafe while wondering around in this amazing city.
The food I ordered was actually from the lunch menu but they were kind enough to serve it for dinner for me. The grilled brie came with walnuts and rucola on bread, staff is friendly and atmosphere is pretty relaxed - after reading reviews I am only upset that I didn't have to use the bathrooms.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank lovelife1981
Paris, France
“Good place for lunch and people watching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Good place for lunch; nice soups, sandwiches and salads. The location is right on the corner - so easy to find. Like many places, they have wifi so if you are alone and want to surf the web while eating this is perfect. Everything is fresh and organic. I had a deliciousl quiche with pesto and pumpkin seeds.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank TSinParis
chicago
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

the place is absolutely amazing.. I love the vibe, love the food. I can taste/ feel that they are fresh + good quality ingredients. the sad part was i went there on my last day. I wish i found it earlier. I'll absolutely go there everyday!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank pat c
Gresham, Oregon
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We went there for breakfast and missed it, but we were not dissapointed as the sandwiches were very good, and the service was excellent.

• Visited September 2012