“Definitely a great place!”
Review of Greenwoods Singel

Greenwoods Singel
Ranked #32 of 4,143 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I went in Amsterdam the last weekend to go to Best Kept Festival 2013. The day after the concert I checked on Trip where I could go to eat and I found this place close to Piazza Dam.
My girlfriend and I ate "Salad of the day" (mix of cheese, potatoes, salad, pears) and "Tuna salad".
Amazing lunch, so BIO and so nice! I definitely recommend it to Trip community!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,348)

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Well cooked full English for me and nice muesli and yoghurt for my wife. Coffee and tea a little weak for our tastes (real tea leaves which was good; just ask them to not fill the pot to the brim).

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Got here around 1pm for late breakfast and it already had a lineup. Waited about 15 minutes before getting a table. Its a very cozy place with a nice vibe. Breakfast was good and the tea was excellent. I will be having breakfast here whenever i am in Amsterdam.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We visited the Greenwoods on Singel. We were visiting friends in Amsterdam with our two small children, so it was great to find such a quiet, classy place to eat. The staff were great, took care of our buggy, and provided us with a high-chair for the baby.
The food was excellent, and the service was quick, friendly and courteous.

A real oasis and, thankfully, a million miles away from the sex and drugs that Amsterdam is so famous for.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

3 night in Amsterdam and 3 breakfasts at Greenwoods. This is our go to place for breakfast in Amsterdam and both my wife and I love the food, the staff and the atmosphere. Didn't stop for our normal afternoon tea as we didn't have time on our most recent trip.
Get here early or be prepared to have a little wait (but its worth waiting for).
Now the weather is getting better you can sit outside and enjoy the view across the Singel canal.
Can't wait to return!