YourCityBike - Bike Rental Amsterdam
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best place to rent a bike

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $36.80
from $28.20
from $33.30
More Info
All reviews amstel river these guys few hours tandem instructions cars sights vondelpark company shop
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The owner is very kind, he explained me all the important places I should go, and he see if the bikes work perfectly

Reviewed 1 week ago

I was looking for a bike rental nearby where I was having lunch and Your City Bike was the closest, so I went there. I got more than a simple bike rental! I was warmly greeted by Nicholas, a friendly cosmopolitan staff member who is part Dutch, part American. He made sure I had the best bike for my needs and adjusted it so that it was perfect for me. I spent an amazing afternoon biking around thanks to him! Thanks a lot Nicholas and Your City Bike! I'll use you the next time I'm there.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came to Amsterdam just for one day and we take bikes from here, we are very happy for service that we get from YourCityBike. Bikes are nice and simple to use. Man who works there are very kind and funny. We wish you best feedbacks and stay at highest service in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great bike, so easy to ride (much better then my home bike)
Great quick service, got a very good map explanation and tips. Will book again next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service! We had a puncture and they came to us to swap bikes with a new one in less than 10 minutes. Very friendly staff, smiley and happy to serve and advice!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, only one point to improve. The two bakfiets that i rented one was clearly better than the other. Was a newer model. Should have had both with the newer model because i paied the same for both. Hope next time is better. Other than that service was great, online booking amazing. Ill use them again for sure

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy with the services provided. Bikes are new and in great condition. Staff are happy, helpful and down to earth. The bikes have no signs on, so you can blend in and they adjusted the height for us perfectly. Also gave us a map, showing us amazing places to check out
10/10

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Renting a bike in Amsterdam was a highlight of our trip. The folks at YourCityBike were very friendly and extremely helpful. We rented a City bike as well as a Dutch cargo bike- our 3 year old had a blast. After arriving back in the US, we realized that we left our drivers license. The team at YourCityBike was so great and really went above and beyond to get it back to us.
Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We wanted to rent bike for a few hours on the last day of the trip. Nicolas was very kind and helpful, he found bikes that fit us the best and suggested places that we yet haven’t been to. The bikes are new and comfortable. Thank you for a great experience

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I visited Amsterdam for the first time and these guys made my trip so much more flexible and fun. By knowing where to go and where to avoid. The bike was great, and easy to lock giving me a great piece of mind. Highly recommended making them anyone's first stop on a trip to Amsterdam.