$220
NH Hotels
$230
$193
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$203
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
  • Breakfast included
$225
$202
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $434/night.

$189
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$377
Agoda.com
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$417
$197
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

All reviewsbunk bedsport holeporthole windowboat hotelrooms are smallcentral stationother guestssun deckwalls are very thinstag dobreakfast is servedhear everythingthe red light districtthe location is perfectsteep stairscabinnemo
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I had a great time and experience at staying at this place. First I googled from the train station how to get there cause I knew it wasnt too far away, with that took me like 10-15 min to get there since I am a slow walker.

When we arrived we didnt find anyone at the reception but that wasnt a problem at all cause they left an envelop with our key room and wifi password, breakfast time and the rules.

I was already counting that the rooms will be really small cause other comments that I saw on Booking so that wasnt an inconvinient to me or my boyfriend. In the room we counted with a small closet where we put our stuffs, our two beds and a small sink that was very convinient to brush our teeth at nights.

At the reception area they have a sofa where we chill a bit with my bofriend to play some table games and to plan our trip, the view was great. Since they had a boiler to cook water we prepare some tea that was also there and we ate some lemon cookies too. We had a good time with my boyfriend.

The breakfast is served from 8:00-10:00 and it was basic and good cause you have some toast, you can make your own scramble eggs with bacon, they had two types of cereal and it was included with the price that we payed.

Last but no least the person who was at the reception in the morning was very kind and I heard him nicely giving some suggestions to other turist who wanted to see more of Amsterdam. He even fill up my bottle with water before we were ready to visit the city(he asked if I would like that of course) , details like that make a difference on service and gives a good impression.

I have been recomending it to friends who are going soon to Amsterdam too and if you dont find a space through booking or any other travel service you can call them, apparently they have more than one boat.

Room Tip: No tuve problemas con la habitacion n 9
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

We loved our stay here! The staff were awesome :) a really relaxed atmosphere! Close to where u want to be! Really close to the station and a short 10/15 min walk to the centre! The breakfast is good! Beds are comfy everything is clean :) and you get pleasantly surprised by swans in the morning :) overall an amazing stay!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a lovely experience in this little boat. We enjoy more quirky hotels and places to stay and decided on this due to the cheap price and great location. The rooms are very tiny but we enjoyed it, it's not often you get to live on a boat on an Amsterdam canal! The toilets and showers are kept immaculately clean, as are the bathrooms. The rooms were a perfect temperature and had a little porthole window to open. Despite the close proximity of the little rooms we were never bothered by the noise of other guests. I would very happily return here!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Very nice experience. The boat is located in a wondeful position that gives u the best view of the city. Only 7 minutes walking from central station, 15 minutes walking from the city center and 25 minutes walking from the main museum.
The boat is clean, the beds confy and there is a cozy and warm atmosphere. Is still a boat so, of course, the rooms, as the bathroom and the shower are tiny....
The treat of the workers is also very good. They help us in everything and the explain perfectly lods about amsterdam! Higly reccomended!!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2017

We stayed 4 days and it was fun, if you consider that we are young adaptable people.
Maybe not reccomended to claustrophobic people.
Breakfast was ok for the nordic standards.
One sees the central station from far away.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple