All reviewsmetro stationkettle and cupsiron and boardstayed here last weekquiet areaminute walkideal hotelrooms are clean and comfortablereception staff were very helpfultea and coffeepublic transportamstel riverdam sqtriple roomsmall hotelcouple of nightscentral amsterdam
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Check in and check out easy + close to metro station..

We got -1 floor bedroom which located in on ground level. And on next building . Just remember if you have big luggage you need to carry it to 1 st floor by stair lobby..

Bed is not comfortable and i just realize they dont have air conditioner on the room. Lucky it still spring time but i can feel the heat in the room.

I would choose another hotel if im in Amsterdam

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

The hotel is located very close to a metro stop and relatively close (~10 mins walk) to a bus stop, which makes moving around the city much easier. The front-office was available 24/7 with the stuff being friendly and helpful. Our rooms were clean and cosy, but the beds were a little narrow with strange mattresses, which made them a little inconvenient during sleep.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chrysanthos_Bambu
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was clean but I got a room at floor -1 with the window towards the street so I could hear during the night and morning the footsteps of pedestrians passing by and the trams. I can say that it wasn't the best experience. The hotel staff is nice and the price I paid for the position of the hotel in the city is good.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t connect the internet I callled the reception. There was a girl and she told me “it’s not my problem” Next day there was guy he helped us. It’s very noisy and you can not open the windows. The bad is too uncomfortable you can not even close your eyes. Refrigerator was dirty and smell. All over it was the worst hotel I have ever had.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Seven E
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Wife surprised me with a trip to Amsterdam. Stayed here on 3rd floor for 3 nights. Place is clean and staff are helpful. Half hour stroll from Dam square. Excellent student restaurant round the corner from it. (you don't have to be a student to eat here. One serious bit of advice I'd like to give, If you are a heavyset person or uneasy on your feet then this place is not for you. No elbow room in shower for medium sized person and the steps up to the hotel are steep and a little dangerous. It definitely is bordering on health and safety for these reasons.
Other than that she's a grand spot

Room Tip: ask for a spacious bathroom
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple