“Bussia is fine restaurant and attentive waitresses” 4 of 5 stars

Bussia
Ranked #29 of 3,376 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Bruges, Belgium
“Bussia is fine restaurant and attentive waitresses”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Bussia is good situated in the centre of Amsterdam. The building and the interior has a natural class. A plus is also the open kitchen and the care of the attentive waitresses. The kitchen is rather modern than traditional Italian. The dinner plates are beautifully dressed. Tip when you want a table in the weekend you had to make reservation. Buon appetito!!!

2 Thank Filip F

• Finnish first
Frederiksberg, Denmark
“Worthy of its name ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I am relatively often in Amsterdam and one of my very best friends live in Bussia, yet for some reason I had for sometime I had decided no to go here, f you want Piemontese food, go to Piemonte, or so I thought. Well, it may not be classical Piemontese food, but is fantastic. Both the pasta and the risotto blew me a way, the pike perch was delightfull and the gorgonzola was among the best I have ever had

The service was good, very attentive to detail, and I got good advice on wine as well as grappa. I will most certainly come back to "Bussia"

1 Thank Per K
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

my wife and I visited after reviews on tripadvisor - we weren't disappointed. We had the balcony table with a great view of the plating up area which was fantastic to watch four chefs create our fish of the day dish. My wife was a little intimidated by the male waiter, but we only saw him at the start at the ladies were fantastic.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank s80chris
Leeds,UK
“Romantic Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

A lovely meal enjoyed by my girlfriend and I, both went for the tasting menu and we were not disappointed, although quite expensive when you add the selected wine course, it was still good value for money

2 Thank Rodinleeds
Northville, MI
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We had such a fantastic dinner that we returned a few days later for lunch. The food was superb and the service was very professional yet yearn and friendly. I have a dietary issue and they were very accommodating. The food had great flavor and eye appeal. They also have a very serviceable wine list.

• Visited October 2013