All reviewsindonesian restaurantgrocery store across the streetsauna and steam roomtram and metroclub roomin house restaurantnice amenitiesgreat hotelbreakfast buffetthe entire stafflobby barpublic transportationrestaurant staffquiet neighborhoodexecutive loungecorner roomking bed
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Excellent care :) great location ... staff authentic and down to earth ... caring ... marriage at Andaz Amsterdam .. even more intimate ... splendid ... great service ... attention to detail ... I can highly recommend this place to others considering a private, intimate wedding ceremony

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Martina L, Manager at Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Willem980,

Thank you for trusting both Hyatt Regency Amsterdam and Andaz Prinzengracht with this very special day. I am very happy to read that your stay and wedding here was a success!

I would like to congratulate you both on your marriage on behalf of the entire team. We all wish you much happiness and joy together!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Sumptuous breakfast! They have breakfast buffet but eggs can be specially made for you which made our stay there even a lot more special. We would like to mention Kiki, a Vietnamese charming lady who was very friendly to anyone she was serving while doing her job efficiently.

The King room we were in for 4 nights had firm bed with perfect height for us (we didn’t sink further down when sat down on the bed). Very clean! Loved the bathroom especially the big shower head and the smaller shower head available as alternative. Toiletries are of high quality and they are generous with replenishing the supply. Room service was efficient, didn’t have to wait for a long time to get our chips and burger (at 2am). Response to requests were attended to right away in general.

Stephanie from the reception went out of her way to help us find what we were looking for. In general, the staff at the reception and bar were prompt and accommodating. We enjoyed the coffee and cake in the afternoons we spent at the lobby of the hotel. They also gave us clear instructions on how to get around the city.

We have received and enjoyed a 5 star service from this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Martina L, Manager at Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear PatriaPinner,

We very much appreciate your wonderful review and your compliments regarding the breakfast, colleagues and our rooms. I am also happy to hear that even at 2am, the room service was efficient. I have already passed on your compliments to Kiki and Stephanie and they were happy to hear that you appreciated their efforts!

Thank you for you review and I hope we may welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This hotel was great. We stayed for 7 days and I liked the hotel better with each passing day. Initially I was concerned about the location but my concern quickly dissipated. There is both a tram and metro stop a half a block from the hotel making it very easy to get virtually anywhere around Amsterdam very quickly. There always seemed to be a cab around. The room was spacious and the shower was amazing. However, the best feature of this hotel is the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Martin was amazing, very helpful, resourceful and friendly. He greeted us by name virtually every day starting on Day 2. He had great recommendations and promptly procured all event tickets that we needed. The restaurant was good for both breakfast and dinner. Service was great. Unfortunately, during our stay a cruise line booked a sizable room block at the hotel. Until the cruise folks left, it made navigating the breakfast buffet a challenging, and sometimes comical, endeavor. Overall, we had a great experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear Febo17,

Thank you for your amazing review about Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. I showed your review to Martin and he asked me to give you his thanks. I am very happy to hear that my colleagues were able to create a connection with you and that you consider them "the best feature of this hotel"!

I am happy to read that your experience at our hotel was great and that you managed to "navigate" the breakfast buffet. With 211 rooms, we hope breakfast times are a bit spread out. However, my colleagues are able to take on that challenge if it is not!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel, in a Junior executive suite. The room was very big and comfortable, with one king bed and a separated living room with a sofa. We asked for a rollaway bed for my daughter and still there was plenty of space in the room. The bathroom was also big, with a very nice shower and a bath tube, nice amenities and a big mirror. There was also coffee machine and tea for free, and a minibar. We got 3 bottles of water every day.
The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. We could use the executive lounge, but it was very disappointing... the breakfast was very poor, with very few options... hopefully we could have breakfast at the main restaurant of the hotel, so it did not bothered us, but still, very disappointing. At 5 pm there was some sandwiches, snacks, cheese, fruits and drinks, and it was very good.
The location of the hotel is great, near the canals and very close to buses and subway. Amsterdam is a great and vibrant city in summer, and we could go to everywhere from the hotel.
We would certainly stay here again, but I would't book a room with executive lounge...

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Rstamada,

Thank you for your detailed review about Hyatt Regency Amsterdam.

I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your room so much and that you got plenty of water to help you through this warm weather! Our executive lounge offers a small continental breakfast but all rooms with Regency Club access can also make use of our breakfast in the restaurant. Here you may find our full breakfast buffet and the a la carte breakfast menu.

The location is very convenient indeed and the public transport is a great way to travel in this vibrant city. Please know that with or without our executive lounge access, we would love to welcome you back the next time you visit Amsterdam!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The hotel is located in a busy air. I can hear the noise of the train passing by. I could not sleep well when the train passing thru the hotel. Originally, I thought it is near the zone of airport because the noise level is quite high.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Tsenglee,

I am sorry to hear that you had problems with the noise in our environment. For your next travel to Amsterdam, please feel free to ask us for a quite room, as we definitely offer comfortable accommodations on a high floor and away from the noise.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope the rest of your stay at our hotel was as comfortable as possible.